How do I initiate contact with mods privately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the "contact us", can't PM I assume as I don't know who the editor is, would love to privately engage in some dialogue with the person/s that have moved and deleted threads today. How does one learn if they can't ask questions! C'mon take ownership of your decision, all I want is to ask some questions that do not appear to be covered in the site T&C

PM Daniel or one of the mods. Look at the top to where it says Private Message - that will do the trick. The list of mods for each particular forum is included at the top.

There are a stack of mods, some who take their job very seriously and they delete/modify stuff according to the terms and conditions. Some PM individual posters and give warnings, others just delete/ban etc.

If you don't like it, noone forces anyone to visit/post etc.

Canteen Worker said:
If you don't like it, noone forces anyone to visit/post etc.

Thanks for that, I was looking to either initiate contact with the mod/mods that were responsible for some decisions this morning. Have had dialogue quite happily with one of them and all is good. If you had been as eager to read what I said as you were to write that trite statement you would have noticed I didn't want to go and PM all (as you said there are stacks of mods) and I know it would have only been one or two involved this morning. It seemed I was not going to get an answer to what was a reasonable question so I thought a private approach may have been more apt

Didn't want to bother PMing Daniel - he clearly wasn't involved, being a big boy I decided I should deal with the source/s of the decisions.

Mate - why the precious response? Is it wrong to want to ask a question, asking a question does not mean "not liking it". Cmon lighten up

Chip and Chase said:
Write a letter. Silvertails PO Box 1947 Brookvale NSW.

Mate I always been told two things which are important:

The stupid question is the one not asked, and

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

How are poster supposed to learn anything unless they ask, not everyone is a smart as you.

I can't see why a Canterbury supporter would want to hang around a Manly fan site. Don't they have their own, or is it something that's not quite right with those people. I can't see the point in having dialogue with any of them. I have never been to another club's site and just can't see the point. Why the pathetic need for 'dialogue'?

? Mate I am a manly supporter - been on the forum for a while. I have since had contact with parties involved, and entered a brief but respectfully conversation. All involved seem happy and no dramas - i just didnt understand something, couldnt identify who had done it so sought them out respectfully. Pathetic? No, wanting to clear something up? Yes. Not really sure why you think that is pathetic

DSM he's not a Doggies supporter

Earnie your advice has been noted.

Anway situation has been sorted. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4