How do you solve a problem like Maria ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Love his confrontational aggressive approach. No quarter given. If he was still with us, I think he would have been 'managed' better.

So now he's gonna get serious time, cause surely he has carryover points, and also he'd be getting a 'Maria' loading by now.
He really has taken over the mantle from Skivvy.

Come home Maria, ! don't marry the Captain ! those whingy kids cant really sing. :D

He will get a couple of weeks due to loading and carryover point :cool:

Frank Paul N must be his twin brother though. He almost started another fight by shoving Gravet :mad:

Our forwards with his starch would be amazing. Trade Starling out for him, and maybe Lussick for Lui and wed be very feared.

Ryan said:
Our forwards with his starch would be amazing. Trade Starling out for him, and maybe Lussick for Lui and wed be very feared.

And penalised out of the game, and no hope of an invite to the Referee's ball.

Ryan said:

And I'm liking what they both ( Starling and Lui ) are bringing to the table as the weeks go by.

One poor play-the-ball error from Nami the other night, and almost zero errors from Josh isn't bad out there in the middle.

Starling will never be dynamic, but I'll say again teams need silent tradesmen like Josh and Horo, as another.

And Lui injects plenty of energy when he gets on now.

Most importantly, those three (Starling, Lui and Horo) combined are probably equal or less than Maria's whole contract.

Don't want Hargreaves or Lussick back for that matter now. The pack we've got now proved beyond doubt they can match all comers ( and did so without Gift there too ).

His coathanger on the Storm forward was rather, shall we say, 'unfortunate', but he went on with it, elbowing, holding down, triggering today's equivalent of an al-in-brawl : An all in 'push 'n shove'.

You see the Scum decided to retaliate with an actual punch, and two went to the bin.

But with the right discipline, the appropriate 'mentor': Maria could become the best prop in the game if he isnt already.
He should work on his offloads and with Skivvy's help get his tackles legal. If Skivvy can, Maria can. This is why he should come back to us. NOT impressed with Starling. Horo will come good, but not sure what is going to motivate that. Is that why the Eels let him go ?

Matt Scott is the best front row forward in the game. He doesn't have all the crap in his game that Maria thrives on. Scott plays hard, honest footy. Maria doesn't know what that is.

I really don't know what more our blokes can do to get the nod of approval from some people here.

We're sitting equal top of the table, having beaten the Chooks pack, the Souffs monster pack, and overrun and out muscled the highly touted Dogs forwards.

And still the negativity and forward-envy goes on?

I reckon now, some will still be eyeing off other forwards all the way to Grand Final Day...And not praising the seriously good work our 2014 crew are doing.

FMD I'm off to the pub.

RiverEagle said:
I really don't know what more our blokes can do to get the nod of approval from some people here.

We're sitting equal top of the table, having beaten the Chooks pack, the Souffs monster pack, and overrun and out muscled the highly touted Dogs forwards.

I reckon now, some will still be eyeing off other forwards all the way to Grand Final Day...And not praising the seriously good work our 2014 crew are doing.

FMD I'm off to the pub.

Matt Scott is good though right?? lol

mozgrame said:
RiverEagle said:

FMD I'm off to the pub.

Matt Scott is good though right?? lol

Yeah moz, Scott is a great player, and likeable (even for a Queenslander). You got caught in a bit of friendly-fire there mate!

I just don't understand why some people can't stop bagging our blokes...essentially the forwards here.

If we were Canberra, Cronulla, the Dragons or even the Knights this year, I'd see the logic.

We're first.

You don't get there without doing something right.

Alan said:
2v has all the posts from selected Silvertails members delivered daily.

Just don't know which members.

You think a bit of reverse psychology would help mate?

It certainly fires me up a bit, so you may be onto something there!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7