How do you solve a problem like Maria ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
What did he do this time?
Rabbit Warren said it was 'dissent'. However, the ref completely lost his patience with JWH. Told him to get straight off. For 20 seconds or more JWH just ignored the ref. Whatever he said, he will get a further suspension i think.

Badger was furious, so it could be another payroll discussion :cool:

I just couldn't believe that Mini didn't push him off the field as Badger was close to losing it.

Hope the MRC get a look at it, Maria was intimidating the Ref by not leaving the field :mad:

And he's not our problem (thankfully) but TRobinson's and the NRL equally.

A lengthy suspension wouldn't go astray; but won't happen for mere "dissent".

Attitude is everything (including footy) and for all his obvious abilities Maria is a chronic loose cannon.

And when the head of your armoury is fatally-flawed, you lose your way (as the Chooks are doing).

I think JWH is the hearbeat of the Roosters. Last year he played awesome, was fearless and really intimidated other packs. This year he seems to be a lot more niggly and back to the bs antics.

Killer03 said:
I think JWH is the hearbeat of the Roosters. Last year he played awesome, was fearless and really intimidated other packs. This year he seems to be a lot more niggly and back to the bs antics.
Yes but without a doubt he lost them the game tonight with his ill discipline.

Does some good things, and does some absolutely stupid things. Impact of latter outweighs the former in my opinion and for that reason I'm not stressed that he moved on. We haven't missed him.

I really hate how soccer players just give it to the ref. It is disgraceful that players challenging the ref has found it's way into our sport. Crowding the ref,asked the ref what Maria has said? NRL Shame on you.

The ref was weak, should have sent him off completely for failing to go when he was first sin-binned.
That Ref should be dropped to reserves and Maria given a week for dissent. Time for refs to make a stand.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4