How funny is Bones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
I was listening to Talkin Sport, and Graham Hughes reads an email from Bones. It goes something like this:

Spare a thought for the poor Manly supporter's, it's been 2 years since our last premiership, and prior to that, it was a 3 year drought!

He goes on to say, fortunately our patience should pay off this year.

I might start a lol @ Bones thread, it was beautiful to hear that read out for all to stew over.

Hilarious Bones, they are going to hate us even more hahaha :)

Should hear the Souffs supporters ringing up. They're trying to convince themselves they are over the line and will be in the GF. It's hilarious. They are ****ting themselves about this game. If their players are reflective of the supporters we just have to go into the game to have fun and play smart and these vermin will be our bitches.

What's even worse is that in the last GF the opposition actually scored some points, which as we all know brought great shame on the club.

The players who played in that game must be eager to redeem themselves with another 40 nil style thumping against whoever is unfortunate enough to come up against us on GF day this year.

another 40 nil style thumping would be awesome. My plates are starting to look a little dated.

COMMANDER said:
Should give up your day job Bones.

Whatever that is!

At the age of three, bones decided on a career of being really, ridiculously good looking :)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Love reading bones stuff
No PC bull**** from him lol

true but @bones text messages are outlandish!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6