How Good Are We?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brett Stewart - NSW, AUSTRALIA
Dean WHare -
Steve Matai - NZ
Jamie Lyon - NSW AUSTRALIA
David Williams - NSW AUSTRALIA
Keiran Foran - NZ
DCE - AUSTRALIA
Anthony Watmough - NSW AUSTRALIA
Glen Stewart - NSW AUSTRALIA
Tony Williams- NSW AUSTRALIA
Brent Kite - NSW AUSTRALIA
Matt Ballin - QLD
Jason King - NSW

Jamie Buhrer - NSW
Joe Gualovau - NZ
George Rose -
Daniel Harrison -

Only three players out of our top 17 have not represented for Australia New Zealand or played SOO.

It looks like one of those nineties Brisbane sides where every player was a current or former rep star.

I would hate Manly too if they weren't my team.

Good times ahead.

Great team. The whole squad has Grand Final experience in some form which is so valuable.

Georgie Rose represented the Indigenous team. Hope Dean and Daniel get into the city country teams next year and onwards and upwards from there

eagles2win said:
Dean Whare's a kiwi so won't be able to play City Country

What e2w said.

He's also got quite a few caps for the Junior Kiwis. Wouldn't be suprised if he cracks the NZ line-up once he starts getting regular game-time with us.

Is this the most rep players we have ever had in a side? The 95/96/97 teams probably would have gone close because I think most of them played Origin or for Australia during the SL war.

MadMarcus said:
Is this the most rep players we have ever had in a side? The 95/96/97 teams probably would have gone close because I think most of them played Origin or for Australia during the SL war.

I remember Craig Innes played in the rest of the world team!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6