How good is it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stillman

Reserve Grader
That our front row are finally making metres. King is a brute and is finally doing something with himself. Thank god the days of metres lower than 50 in a game are no longer with us

Well if King and Kite don't deliver these numbers week in week out we will be trouble

someone must have finally lit a fire under his ass.

I still stand by my statements that he underperformed for far too long though, despite potential

I would still like to see more leg drive on contact and also more effective tracking from him in defence. However it is a marked improvement so all credit to him and the staff.

he deserved every bit of **** we gave him because he was a disgrace..now he deserves all the credit for his steady improvement and willingness to have a go.his second half was very good yesterday in tough circumstances.if this continues consistently i will gladly eat humble pie all the way to telstra stadium in late september.that is his next test-week in week out performances.
with kite finally delivering,bryant always turning up,king improving and a good halves combination we can go places.

not sure if id put him in the Brute catergorie as yet, but yes definately improving and contributing. Still far from being the player that his wraps have suggested, but yes certainly contributing week in week out in recent times.

According to NRL.com:

King 17 runs/141 metres. Average: 8.3
Kite 21/162. Avg: 7.7
Menzies 8/44. Avg: 5.5
Watmough 14/106. Avg: 7.6
Kennedy 20/134. Avg: 6.7

Bryant 13/89. Avg: 6.85
Cuthbertson 7/33. Avg: 4.71

I know these are from nrl.com and should probably be taken with a grain of salt. However, as we saw at the game, the figures just confirm, it looks like King and Kite really stood up. It also shows the toughness of the defence from both teams, as Parra's forwards made less metres than ours. Only Fui Fui and Widders got over 100 for them (115 and 117 respectively).

I agree with Sue. King looks like he can get over the advantage line, but I wouldn't say he is a certainty to achieve it. He has done a couple of really good runs in his last 3 games which has probably taken us more by surprise than anything else. I actually deliberately look to see every one of his plays because of the crap we have given him. Do I think he deserves rep honours yet - hell no. Am I pleased he is contributing better - hell yes. He is having a go and time will tell.

not sure if id put him in the Brute catergorie as yet, but yes definately improving and contributing. Still far from being the player that his wraps have suggested, but yes certainly contributing week in week out in recent times.

Why not throw him in "brute category" he's going as good as most front rowers in the game at the moment!!

Maybe throw him in the "2006 Brute Category" if you can't forget about years gone by ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4