How good is T-Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Can't wait to see him go around this season, will only improve on a great season in 2010.

How do you reckon he'll go this year?

Re: How good is T-Rex

I don't mind him on the wing or in forwards. Please not in the centers he's just too slow.

Personally I'd have him in the forwards,he's big and strong and if trained right could be a sensational back rower.

Out wide, defence is a big issue, can't seem to turn and run.

And for ****s sake does the kid know how strong he is...when he attacks the line he's almost unstoppable but the usual thing is

Gets the ball

Crabs sideways

Then does a little dance

And softly hits the line

Come on T-Rex...one smash up over Seeyaslater doesn't make a year (although you have to admit that was bloody good!)

He already is a wrecking machine. Some of his hits last year were among our best. This year he will be a little more experienced, and I expect a little more assured and confident in his ability. I would not be at all surprised to see him feature in many of our best moments.

I recently put a few bucks on at juicy odds just in case we sneak through to take the prize. Far stranger things have happened  ;D

he could have had 5 more tries to his tally last yr had he kept up with the play more..

How good is he?

Lacks pace.
Lacks heart.
Lacks skill.
Doesn't use what gift he was given properly.

3 of the above 4 can be coached to improve.
Potentially good. Currently ****house.

Ryan link said:
How good is he?

Lacks pace.
Lacks heart.
Lacks skill.

Potentially good. Currently s**thouse.
..;)

Ryan

you have summed it in a nutshell.if only he clould get some aggro in his game.give me 80 minutes of involvement rather than a single slater hit and he'll get my vote but until i see otherwise he is a liability.

everyone i talk to who support other sides regard him as simply lazy with no football nouse.hard to coach that out of a bloke.

time to prove them wrong tony and use your natural talent.

T-Rex has more potential than say Manu Vatevei. The difference is that every time big Manu get's the ball he has a red hot go and he does come in looking for the ball.

T-Rex could be anything if he was to have a go, but to date that has happened only in small parts of a few games.

He was still our top try scorer last year and please don't pull out that old chestnut, anyone could score playing outside Lyon!

I realise he can sometimes bundy off mid match but i think he is maturing, remember he is a young man in a giants body....more improvement to come in 2011.

Well he has this season to impress us all. I believe he is off contract at end of 2011 and if he wants another one he best not leave anything in the tank.

He has plenty of potential, I'm in two minds as to whether he can achieve a level of playing anywhere near his peak though.

If another team swoops in & throws cash at him there is no way he'll re-sign with us at the end of the year. Unless he improves a great deal there should be a pay cut headed his way.

T REx has proven to be one mean  m .....r  f.......r  on the field , all he needs is to be cosistent. The boy can play!!!!

Ryan link said:
How good is he?

Lacks pace.
Lacks heart.
Lacks skill.

Potentially good. Currently s**thouse.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4