How good was T Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah especially his rush out of the line and missed tackle for their second try.

But he went looking for the ball and that's what I have wanted from him for 2 years so can't fault his attack

Dan link said:
Yeah especially his rush out of the line and missed tackle for their second try.

But he went looking for the ball and that's what I have wanted from him for 2 years so can't fault his attack

Who wants a guy with no pace, aggression or heart looking for the ball.

Poor defense handed them their second try.  Unsighted in attack in the 2nd half.  Will he hold his spot when Lyon and Wolf return?  Hoppa was better than Williams.

Well done T-Rex. I thought u played well.

This forum is amazing.
So many down-casters on our OWN team!!
I wait with anticipation on who joins you, Ryan, still putting sh*t on T-Rex.
I wonder if you sat one-on-one with Des, you'd tell him why 'your' players should be used rather than 'his' players.

lismore_fan link said:
Well done T-Rex. I thought u played well.

This forum is amazing.
So many down-casters on our OWN team!!
I wait with anticipation on who joins you, Ryan, still putting sh*t on T-Rex.
I wonder if you sat one-on-one with Des, you'd tell him why 'your' players should be used rather than 'his' players.

"Still" should speak very loud.

There's a reason people continue to carp on him 5 years later. He's horrid. Plain and simple. What do you want? People to celebrate his mediocrity.

Lets get real. No player + No sponsors + no real front office = HOPEFULLY not wooden spoon.

Lets be real - Melbourne are mediocre at best.

This must be a joke , he is no T-Rex....maybe a poodle or a kitten perhaps.

Another pathetic game by the human fridge. He was probably the worst player on the field !

His missed tackle (on a bloke with one good leg) was truly awful. He just ducked his head and looked at the ground. Poor technique for anybody, let alone a guy his size. Otherwise he was great:)

t rex was ok in the first half went missing in the second

in attack one could possibly put that down to foran moving but still he doesnt have 80 mins in him in my opinion but hoppa was the same so what dies one do?

Shane link said:
And your the fan every player would hate,a heartless coach commentator with the intellegence of Gorden Tallis

Read the majority of the other posters responses you idiotic imbecile. I'm sure Williams is disappointed with his performance.

I will recognise heart, passion and effort. T-Rex has none of that.

His first few touches he brought the ball back with some gusto, pity it does last all game. He's no a centre and probably would have put young hoppa in the centres and Williams on the wing.

Can someone tell me if Oldfield is injured or not? He had a few good games when he got the chance last year.

interesting comment ryan given your woman like snaps over personall abuse in the past when i have replied to some of your moranic posts.

if you are going to set the rules you need to play by them to have any dignity

Fluffy link said:
interesting comment ryan given your woman like snaps over personall abuse in the past when i have replied to some of your moranic posts.

if you are going to set the rules you need to play by them to have any dignity

Fluffy, I wasn't the instigator. Would you prefer I bend over and take it up the arse (like Manly did tonight)?

**** that dude. You call me out, I'll respond in kind.

Like you expected me to do when you unleashed in your drunken redneck states.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6