How good was T-Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just makes me frustrated because you know he is capable of that but going on the past we are unlikely to see something like that for another 8 weeks. I hope wrong.

I have said in another post he needs more game time,i am a t rex supporter and i want to see him get more time on the field hes a big unit and just steamrolls the opposition,by the way when is he actually off contract?

Narly said:
He's just realised his size! Could be a legend if only he'd play like this everyweek.

This.

I really enjoyed seeing him on the field tonight. Just a shame its takes two and a bit seasons to get there... Keep it up Tony.

He is effective with space against stationary defenders where he can plant a palm and move forward---defensive lines moving forward in numbers he slows down and trys to avoid or minimize front on collisions/tacklers.

Awesome potential but lacks the straight line commitment of a Matai.

Technical Coach said:
He is effective with space against stationary defenders where he can plant a palm and move forward---defensive lines moving forward in numbers he slows down and trys to avoid or minimize front on collisions/tacklers.

Awesome potential but lacks the straight line commitment of a Matai.

The reason I'd like to see him play in the forwards because he has a great offload. How good did we look tonight off the back of some second phase play? T-rex in the middle with a couple of good offload with guys like Choc, Snake, DCE running off him would wreak havoc. You just hope the penny finally drops with him. He is playing for a contract so lets hope for more consistency and we don't have to wait another few weeks for a performance like that from him tonight.

Great impact off the bench. Just maybe he's starting to realise what he's capable of doing on a football field. He even seemed to be moving quicker last night.

Williams is giving us a massive lift when he comes on. Our game turned around totally when he came on fresh. His was the enthusiasm and go forward we had been missing for most of the match. I dont for a second think Tony is a front rower really BUT I tell you what he is playing much more like one than another front rower who thinks he is the worlds slowest 5/8, never runs forward and tackles like he wants to hug the opposition not hurt them.

You know when 3/4 of this forum isnt bagging Williams then he must have played a blinder.

The game was over by the time T-Rex was brought on. A mistake by Des imo, who obviously doesn't have much confidence in him. If you pick him in the 17 then he should be given at least 20 minutes per half. I'm not a T-Rex fan, but he was terrific against the Cowboys. More time, and more performances like that and I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

I'm afraid Mouro isn't worth a spot in the 17.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2