How is BK??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Haven't seen anything on here or the rags, does anyone know how he is?

PS; I know he is named this weekend but is there any concerns?

That brings back memories. How good was THE BK. Most inspirational thing that has ever happened to Manly. Without him and Hasler we wouldnt have won a comp yet

I thought, just for a minute......oh well, maybe not.

Can you imagine Ben Kennedy arriving at the club in 2011.....wow, no one would have got near us!!

Fair dinkum in all my years as a Manly fan I do not think any other player had as much impact as BK.

I saw him at the PM function after the 08 GF and said to him "Ben...you may not have a 2008 Grand Final Ring but you bloody deserve one....and in my opinion it has been you who has changed the player culture at this club and got us this victory"

He was humbled by the comment but I meant every word!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I thought, just for a minute......oh well, maybe not.

Can you imagine Ben Kennedy arriving at the club in 2011.....wow, no one would have got near us!!

Fair dinkum in all my years as a Manly fan I do not think any other player had as much impact as BK.

I saw him at the PM function after the 08 GF and said to him "Ben...you may not have a 2008 Grand Final Ring but you bloody deserve one....and in my opinion it has been you who has changed the player culture at this club and got us this victory"

He was humbled by the comment but I meant every word!!

Mark I agree with every thing you say. When we got BK I thought "oh no" this guy was speared by both the Raiders and the Knights, and thought he was going to be the next Adam Muir.

I have followed Manly for 35 years and seen us buy some sensational players from Les Boyd, John Dorahy, Noel Cleal, Kevin Ward, Kevin Iro, Ray Higgs, Michael O'Connor to name just a few.

But BK surpassed them all and I rank him with Randall, Toovey, Eadie etc as one of the most inspirational player to wear the maroon and white.

I saw him at Sydney airport the Monday after the 2008 GF and also thanked him for his help in winning us the premiership in which he never played.

I might just add that Jamie Lyon and Brent Kite rank right up there as the best players ever brought to the club, and not that far behind BK.

We are still benefiting from the great BK's arrival at Manly.

I remember Kite, Kennedy and Lyon were all bought around the same time (along with the storm duo Ox n Bell). I told a few doubters (supporters tof Tigers n Doggs) that we'd win a comp.

So 5 or 6 years down the track. we're on the verge of a 2nd comp.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2