How long does it take Daley to complete a sentence?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Deadset it takes him a bloody week to get out a sentence. He is either looking up every word or is still completing last weeks call.

Seriously did he take Valium before the game?

Someone else mentioned in another thread a while ago that they reckon he has been told to pull his head in as far as Manly is concerned, a few times he started to stick the boot in and caught himself and said some patronising compliment.

Having said that the sooner he chokes on a dildo the better...

It would be incredibly hard to concentrate on what your trying to say with the constant echo of your last few words ringing in your nose.

My BIL and I watched the game and at a club and the whole crowd was in hysterics over his commentary, especially the second half. It was just plain embarrassing. Comedy is not dead while this clown has the microphone.

mozgrame said:
It would be incredibly hard to concentrate on what your trying to say with the constant echo of your last few words ringing in your nose.
Apparently the inside of Daley's snot locker is like entering another dimension...a dimension of mucous secretions and nasal hair...you have entered the (Laurie Daley) soundbite drone.:):D

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
On Monday night he was close to his record, he spoke for 7 tackles without mentioning the play at all.

For the record, I have his longest time talking clocked at 9 tackles, which including two turnovers (one knock on, 1 drop ball) without mentioning anything happening on the field.

I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the commentary team stopped "turning up for one another"

patorick2010 said:
About twice as long as it takes me to flick the Fox sports volume off and to turn the radio on (except for Monday nights).

Lol I do that as well. When I remember and get organized.
Must be quite common as some of the guys I work with do this as well.

He has ESL syndrome, his first language is 'moronic'. I think it takes him so long to put a sentence together because he is constantly working out how to get the word 'structure' in the each sentence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6