How long will it take to get through the gates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
with Bulldogs vs Panthers if they are searching everyone coming in? This could be a massive issue in terms of anti-discrimination on the checking of the Muslims and their bags etc. It would make me a bit nervous.

No chips in packets or bombs and all is sweet.
Just like to add that this comment has no race/religion overtones. Everyone to be checked everywhere. At airports these days I just walk up to the explosives check scanners because I always seem to get picked.
Keep smuggling the chips though.

Why would there be a problem at that game? Everyone should be prepared to be searched. It's par of the course nowadays.

And anyhow if a Muslim wanted to bomb somewhere, I don't think they would do it at a game/place where there would be many Muslims (including families) in attendance. Tonight's game would be a better target; and it would be great to get rid of 2 of my most disliked teams ;)

Rodo said:
Why would there be a problem at that game? Everyone should be prepared to be searched. It's par of the course nowadays.

And anyhow if a Muslim wanted to bomb somewhere, I don't think they would do it at a game/place where there would be many Muslims (including families) in attendance. Tonight's game would be a better target; and it would be great to get rid of 2 of my most disliked teams ;)

Not cool.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4