How Lowe can you go!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
It's one thing robbing paid up members of their advertised & published benefits but threatening to leave Brookie - that takes the bicky.

Not happy - Very Lowe.

I know - but it's like the Tahu thing - some things should never be said even though they don't mean them.

I'm shocked....no response from Ryan?

To answer Jerry's question, Lowe has been practising the limbo for a while now so you'd expect him to be good at it.

BTW, how many new members has the deal with Maori TV brought Manly? I would be interested to know. What about merchandise sales as a result of the deal?  

WAMF link said:

BTW, how many new members has the deal with Maori TV brought Manly? I would be interested to know. What about merchandise sales as a result of the deal? 

I'm hearing ya WAMF....single digits...if that?

Whilst I can certainly understand your frustration with Lowe at times, can I suggest, it may be best to take your concerns up with the club itself?

WAMF link said:

To answer Jerry's question, Lowe has been practising the limbo for a while now so you'd expect him to be good at it.

What negative impact has the Maori TV deal had on the Manly Club ?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183703.msg268987#msg268987 date=1277367728]

[/quote]

More Kiwi's, nuff said hahaaha

Dan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183703.msg268999#msg268999 date=1277369022]

[/quote]

More Kiwi's, nuff said hahaaha
[/quote]

Careful, or I will have a word to Galuvao and Matai to see if they can give you a visit

Dan link said:
Whilst I can certainly understand your frustration with Lowe at times, can I suggest, it may be best to take your concerns up with the club itself?

oooooh,  OK - This seems strangely familiar.

Been there done that - got the get stuffed lets ban everyone - hold on we can't do that - lets close the forum.

I understand commercial concerns & opportunities that you have here but I'm afraid I may be a short lived member as when a bagging is needed it's needed.

I don't do it that often but!

Sorry.    

There will be no mass bannings here, and the forums are to stay open for the long foreseeable future, I would never get over the withdrawel symptoms :)

Dan link said:
With the Sea Eagles being a private entity they would not divulge this info to the public and would be likely to be told to piss off.
It was more a hypothetical Dan.
Just like it's hypothetical that Foran might have been signed (put pen to paper) in the time it took said ceo, to travel to NZ and Papua New Guinea  ect. Don't forget, by his own admittance, our sunshine coast SE had also been neglected.

Kiwi Eagle link said:

[/quote]
Hi Kiwi, probably none but I'm more interested in the positive results that have or haven't come from what would have been considerable expense to travel over and promote the relationship.
I just remember the club making out that it was the biggest news since sliced bread but have heard nothing about it since?

WAMF link said:

[/quote]
Hi Kiwi, probably none but I'm more interested in the positive results that have or haven't come from what would have been considerable expense to travel over and promote the relationship.
I just remember the club making out that it was the biggest news since sliced bread but have heard nothing about it since?
[/quote]

TBH, I think the bigger idea involved in getting Manly on free to air tv over here is to have something extra to offer sponsors when they come to ask what we have to offer, members would be a secondary benefit I think

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183703.msg269029#msg269029 date=1277372702]

[/quote]
[/quote]

TBH, I think the bigger idea involved in getting Manly on free to air tv over here is to have something extra to offer sponsors when they come to ask what we have to offer, members would be a secondary benefit I think
[/quote]

It's all about the exposure, how many other clubs (St George excepted) can say they are on free to air every week.

TokyoEagle link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183703.msg269054#msg269054 date=1277375335]
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=183703.msg269029#msg269029 date=1277372702]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It's all about the exposure, how many other clubs (St George excepted) can say they are on free to air every week.
[/quote]

What like Brisbane?

The exposure matters most in Australia.
Why didn't the Sea Eagles do a deal with community TV stations in each state?
What's next, Zulu tv in Africa?

WAMF link said:
The exposure matters most in Australia.
Why didn't the Sea Eagles do a deal with community TV stations in each state?
What's next, Zulu tv in Africa?

If it costs nothing why not.

- On the brookie issue, Lowe can't move us anywhere, the single casting vote by the Football Club has power over where we play and the colors we play in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6