How many weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
For Matai's trip

If the death penalty was still legal that would probably be sufficient, but can't do that

I think 6 weeks from Braybrook, 3 from Belcher. 1 week for every letter in his name so there is another 11, and seeing that adds up to nearly a full season may as well add enough weeks on to take him out of the comp entirely next season

I think he has a case to answer, it was pretty lazy. Don't think it was an intentional trip, but I don't think his hand contacted Stagg first, so technically it is trip and the fact he threw the leg out there makes it look worse.

;) I'm only worried Matai's reputation (as opposed to record) will come into play. Seriously nothing in it, but because of his past they might look harder at it then they should.

If these scums give him one week, we all know then how bias they are !!

$$$$$ people. It pays to have a kitty able to buy off the decision makers. Johnathan Thurston gets off every time he fronts......wonder why?

Remember Steve Price as well at the end - LoL

the fact he chucked his arms out at the same time will probably save him, I'm sure he'd get off with the defence he was off balance, given prichard can get off for a high shot

1week 2 weeks if he fights it, i dont think it even warrants that but as someone already said it is a Manly player theres no chance of being exonerated..

Wasn't even reported you have to be kidding. Only Gooses hands will be all over this one if it happens.

mickqld said:
Wasn't even reported you have to be kidding. Only Gooses hands will be all over this one if it happens.
yeah, i dont think the refs officially put him on report, no doubt the match review committee will make him face the judiciary

jjai said:
1week 2 weeks if he fights it, i dont think it even warrants that but as someone already said it is a Manly player theres no chance of being exonerated..

I cannot believe how paranoid some of You clowns are!

Ryan said:
Like I say, if he's guilty, we know there is $$$$ involved.
Read THAT media.

Again paranoid!

nodd said:
jjai said:

Ryan said:
Read THAT media.

Again paranoid!

Dnt confuse history & facts with ..paranoia
:cool:

no one has been suspended for a trip in years. It is crap if he gets any time at all

Ceagle said:
Cambo said:
Ken sutcliffe is saying on twitter it's the worst hes seen in awhile wtf
What a wanker, hopefully the media dont f**king influence the decision

Ken Sutcliffe should go and kiss his own ass for the easiest gig in the world he does.

jjai said:
nodd said:
jjai said:

Ryan said:
Read THAT media.

Again paranoid!

Dnt confuse history & facts with ..paranoia
:cool:

Please detail the history and the facts! please?

I'm sick of all these theories that we are picked upon.

Nothing but whinges and excuses.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4