How many weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are you serious .. ???????????? The way Brett was treated is one recent one ... theres heaps are you kidding do you think Matai or King would have been exonerated like Prichard was??.. Just look at how many games we been ripped off in this year from inept officialdom..

jjai said:
Are you serious .. ???????????? The way Brett was treated is one recent one ... theres heaps are you kidding do you think Matai or King would have been exonerated like Prichard was??.. Just look at how many games we been ripped off in this year from inept officialdom..

Brett I can agree with- very badly handled.

The others?

Every club goes through the same ****!

TokyoEagle said:
It didn't look good, not sure how they are going to go on this one.

Check out the reverse view mate...a definitive lunge to get to the attacker. Seriously, no bias....also, is that Matai's game?

Never seen it before, ever....and would never I reckon.

Rex said:
Those Fox commentators are rubbish.

+ 1 like given.
Rubbish.
Belcher was ok, but that other guy was a disgrace.

jjai said:

Please detail the "heaps" of others?

That sin bin on Foran today is one, we get about 3-4 every 2 games , where you been?, it happend in the 80`s 90 & 2000`s to now.. The only time we didnt cop it was the 70`s & we won 4 GF`s ..
It`s paranoia i`m use to manly getting fukd around now,been following them for 35yrs.

Also good to see the boys coming running to the aid of a(their) player getting roughed up in a tackle.

nodd said:
jjai said:

Please detail the "heaps" of others?

You're a manly supporter so I'd assume you watch the games. How bad is your memory?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4