How old is Kevin Ward??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Well thats exactly what was lacking against a bigger, stronger & (the disappointing part) more enthusiastic forward pack.
It was men against boys in the trenches & this signified an ineffective platform for the young halves to compete....or even look likely.
It also led to terrible field position.
The scary thing is, the Roosters pack is every bit as powerful as Souths with extra mobility!!
Theres no quick fix or blaming Toovey, this bloke has them amped up to the max, but when you have a popgun compared to a shotgun...your in trouble.
Luaki should be considered imo...but looking like Chooks/Bunnies GF I hate to say........btw, thought Starling was the pick up front, had a real dig.

I really wish we can get our hands on a player like Tolman, Bromwich, Lodge. Jake T is a must next year

bob dylan said:
Dogs pack on its day can be as hard to handle as Bunnies and Chooks.
Agree as strong Bob & theres no secret thats exactly how they will play it, but the Roost/Sths packs have more speed & the 9's who can tear you apart off the back of it....Dogs will play trench warfare against Storm & if the ref gives heaps of lattitude...could win a dour struggle imo.

How good would it be to go back in time and bring him into the line-up?! +

I thought Lui was the only one who ran with gusto. I would start Lui and Lawrence and bring King on after 20mins - he can't keep up with the pace of the start of matches, so bring him on when things settle a touch. I'd also give Luaki a run off the bench for some further mongrel and aggression.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6