How pathetic is the rugby semi-final...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
... enough said! :mad:
Give me a poor game of league any day - far less frustrating.
I was so frustrated and bothered I said to my son, "go ahead turn on junior master chef, that is far better viewing." And I hate master chef. :mad:

80 minutes of crap. I very very poor game of rugby league is better than that rubbish.

First time I've watched it in years. Last time I'll watch it in years. I felt like the game dragged on. What a boring sport. Is that the norm?

The Wheel said:
The Kiwis seem to like it......

They like rooting sheep too but it doesn't make it right:D

Cooper's value is about $1.50 now and how funny was sonny dill williams being sin binned after he had been on the filed 2 minutes. Dumb dumb dumb

How ordinary is Cooper. Deadset if Manly signed him wouldn't want a part with the club because of him Richie McCaw On the other hand sign him up immediatly

eagles2win said:
How ordinary is Cooper. Deadset if Manly signed him wouldn't want a part with the club because of him Richie McCaw On the other hand sign him up immediatly

Cooper would be really well suited for league. He'd just have to learn to tackle properly

Meeha said:
eagles2win said:

Cooper would be really well suited for league. He'd just have to learn to tackle properly

Wouldn't make a Jim Beam Cup side IMO

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Why don't they just have 13 forwards playing the game the ball hardly gets out to the backs.

Forwards can't kick the ball. You know, the other 50% of Union

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4