How rising Sea Eagles star Tom Trbojevic muscled up for this NRL season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
SEA Eagles rising star Tom Trbojevic has kick started the season with added confidence after adding 5kg of muscle to his growing frame.

The 19-year-old is set to reap the benefits of his toughest ever pre-season regime under the watchful eye the head of Physical Performance at the Sea Eagles, Dan Ferris, which now sees him tip the scales at 104kg.

“Last year when I played I was a little bit underweight,” Trbojevic said.

“Obviously NRL is a very physical game so having those extra kgs did help me out in the physical encounters (on Friday against the Bulldogs).”

Trbojevic’s new look is the result of a couple extra weights sessions each week supervised by Ferris followed by protein shakes.

And significantly Trbojevic doesn’t believe the extra weight has cost him any of his blistering speed.

He is confident the team can turn around the disappointment of the first round loss to the Bulldogs in this Monday’s game with the Tigers at Leichhardt.

“We have a new coach and a lot of hype behind us,” he said.

“We have high expectations on ourselves — they weren’t unfair but we just didn’t turn up, simple as that.

“The Bulldogs were too good for us but there are still 25 rounds to go.”

Hiku would have told him he could add 5 kegs with a daily stop at Warriewood Maccas...

Snake better get back on the field quick or this bloke might pinch his spot.
In fact if the halves don't get it together he will be wasted out on the wing this year.
(If they do get it together, he will be a real weapon there for us)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6