How the Dragons almost screwed the WCC for everyone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
What an arrogant assumption that the chokers will win the 2011 comp. If that's Gallups opinion, then we are no chance.

Absolutely no chance!!! But I would like to know, what rinse Gallop has in this week?? Grey or other??

Phew!!

If we do win the GF the 2012 WCC Tour will be the highlight in any Manly fan's life, just ask a few of the guys from the 2009 trip...Ayjay, Bluedog are two that post here regularly.

If you think a weekend MWTS trip is great fun, imagine 10 days of it on the other side of the world.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Phew!!

If we do win the GF the 2012 WCC Tour will be the highlight in any Manly fan's life, just ask a few of the guys from the 2009 trip...Ayjay, Bluedog are two that post here regularly.

If you think a weekend MWTS trip is great fun, imagine 10 days of it on the other side of the world.

So the 2009 WCC was better than the 08 GF?

I remember those signs the Dragqueens fans used to hold up on the hill at Kogarah that said "Oust Doust"

Masked Eagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Phew!!

Not saying it was better but it's not everyday of our comp that we get the opportunity to face the likes of Wigan, St Helens, Leeds, Bradford now is it?

I don't think anyone in this country will take the WCC seriously until it either swaps countrys from year to year or the winning country hosts it.

eagles2win said:
Masked Eagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Phew!!

Not saying it was better but it's not everyday of our comp that we get the opportunity to face the likes of Wigan, St Helens, Leeds, Bradford now is it?

I wasn't talking about the game being the highlight. IF you had read my words I said "a 2012 WCC TOUR will be the highlight of any Manly fans life"...just ask Bluedog or Ayjay what I am talking about.

Of course the 2008 GF game can't be compared to the WCC game V Leeds, no comparison BUT the TOUR we did in 2009 will be talked about for years.

I was trying to get aross that the experience of an offshore MWTS trip is like nothing else you will ever do!!

Simple as that

Fonz said:
I don't think anyone in this country will take the WCC seriously until it either swaps countrys from year to year or the winning country hosts it.
My solution to this is whoever's hosting the 4 Nations or World Cup (it would mean that no layoff period for the kangaroos prior to the World Cup) get's it.
Part of this is the NRL's problem though. Prior to the lead up of the WCC in England all the club's are promoting it and so is the ESL, and the RFL.
The NRL leaves all of the promotion to the club. It should also be on the NRL website, Gallop should promote it more.

Mark from Brisbane said:
eagles2win said:
Masked Eagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Phew!!

I wasn't talking about the game being the highlight. IF you had read my words I said "a 2012 WCC TOUR will be the highlight of any Manly fans life"...just ask Bluedog or Ayjay what I am talking about.

Of course the 2008 GF game can't be compared to the WCC game V Leeds, no comparison BUT the TOUR we did in 2009 will be talked about for years.

I was trying to get aross that the experience of an offshore MWTS trip is like nothing else you will ever do!!

Simple as that

I was being a little bit facetious but whilst the trip maybe fun the game itself is nothing more than a glorified trial game and really doesn't mean too much to me.

Masked Eagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
eagles2win said:
Masked Eagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Phew!!

Simple as that

I was being a little bit facetious but whilst the trip maybe fun the game itself is nothing more than a glorified trial game and really doesn't mean too much to me.

The games about 2 premiership winners one from sthrn hemisphere the other from the Northrn.
Dnt make it all complicated ,you have to win the GF to play in it for a start, its a package..So there is no point saying you would rather play in the GF ,& WCC means nothing, you cant have one without the other.

Plus the winner(country) then gets bragging rights.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8