How tight is the comp - table updated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I just updated the table, and man o man is it tight!

http://silvertails.net/nrl-statistics-centre?task=ladder

I will add the teams that have the bye this coming weekend later today, but as it stands today, we are in 4th and unless one of the teams below us has a blinder and wins by a good 20 or more points, then we should be in 4th again after this weekend.

So after a shaky start we have started to get back on track and find some form (the form guide is starting to show that as well - see the statistics centre).

More than half the ladder is sitting on 8 points though!

Dan

In comp this close I hope that loss to Newcastle doesn't come back to bite us on the bum at the end of the season

We could so easily be 6-1 if we didnt choke against the Knights,and play so poorly against the Sharks (but to only lose by 6).

Yep we could be 6-1, but its the 1 that has me most concerned. We are streets behind Melbourne at this stage of the game.

Yeah i agree.The Storm are the only team that i fear this year,that stands in Manlys way.I guess we can always pray that someone beats them in the semis,but it would make for a real sensational end to the season if we could beat them in the grand final.

The storm will dominate the rep teams, hopefully they pick up a few injuries at the wrong that will bring them back to the pack

I'm not much of an armchair coach, but that game against the Storm... i've only seen them play like that two times ever - this year and the GF.  do they play like that week in week out?  if yes then...holy moley!  if not well i think that's a good thing for us - they need to go completely all out for the win.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2