How to finish 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
2016 over unfortunately, 6 straight the worst loss streak in the clubs history. How do you finish the year that is already over? Firstly baz has to go. I have a lot of respect for him and he is generally a good bloke, but manly is a different beast compared to other clubs. It's not a glamour club it's just a tough manly club with a great culture, Barretts not meant for us. Dessie is. Get him back he is our great coach. Secondly all injured players with continuing injuries should be dealt with either surgery or rest. They need to be fit for next year. Tom is a good example, reoccurring injury that needs to be fixed so it doesn't get bad. Thirdly, debut some young guns knight was a great start despite a poor game he did add some spark but it was over the top but still good to see some enthusiasm, drop the blokes that won't be here next year. And just avoid the spoon, I'm happy if we can get past a season without the spoon. Get rid of its talk around the club. As long as Knights are playing we will avoid it. And I just want to see some smart recruitment this year. Just get the essential buys, make the tough calls with snake and Skivvi and make them retire, it's best for the team. Overall plan for the future, not a year that is already over. Barrett won't be at manly in 2017 so stop making threads about sacking him, he is already gone.

2016 over unfortunately, 6 straight the worst loss streak in the clubs history. How do you finish the year that is already over? Firstly baz has to go. I have a lot of respect for him and he is generally a good bloke, but manly is a different beast compared to other clubs. It's not a glamour club it's just a tough manly club with a great culture, Barretts not meant for us. Dessie is. Get him back he is our great coach. Secondly all injured players with continuing injuries should be dealt with either surgery or rest. They need to be fit for next year. Tom is a good example, reoccurring injury that needs to be fixed so it doesn't get bad. Thirdly, debut some young guns knight was a great start despite a poor game he did add some spark but it was over the top but still good to see some enthusiasm, drop the blokes that won't be here next year. And just avoid the spoon, I'm happy if we can get past a season without the spoon. Get rid of its talk around the club. As long as Knights are playing we will avoid it. And I just want to see some smart recruitment this year. Just get the essential buys, make the tough calls with snake and Skivvi and make them retire, it's best for the team. Overall plan for the future, not a year that is already over. Barrett won't be at manly in 2017 so stop making threads about sacking him, he is already gone.
Agree with most of it. I think matai if he recovers well from surgery will go another year in top grade. And be good for us.

Trent goes, Cartwright as fill in for the year and sign Ivan Cleary. If he's not adverse to coaching a basket case.

In a blaze of glory......

giphy.gif

start thinking about next year

AFB and Knight to play the rest of the year when fit. Walker to stay in the centres. TT to fullback and snake on the wing

How about we get on bended knew and beg David Heath and Tooves to come back?
Ditto Donny Singe. Let's try to build up the club from the Under 20s up. Have a strong NSW Cup and work on regaining that winning culture.
The club was totally destroyed this year. Sacking a lot of good clubmen. Bringing in outsiders. We were told it was the start of a new era. We weren't told that the era was 'mediocracy'.

Have the owners hand the club over to the NRL

No I'm not even kidding

They can be caretakers until such time as they can sell to someone actually worthy

Fire the fat ****s
Fire the entire coaching staff
**** myles off to England,with brown in tow

Beg Toovey or Des or both to come home
Beg Singe to come home
Buy a gun front row forward or 2 using the money

I don't want Cartwright anywhere near the top job - even as a fill in.

Watching him giggle last week against the Riff when Trent started throwing stuff was the final straw.

He could give a flying f*#^ about Manly.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8