How to get $9 for the Premiership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
I reckon the Hawks are a shoe in for the AFL flag.
You can get $9 for the Manly Hawks double.
I got on it yesterday

I reckon the Hawks are a shoe in for the AFL flag.
You can get $9 for the Manly Hawks double.
I got on it yesterday

I'm a Hawks man, but if they meet the Cats in a play-off it'll be very tough. It's a ridiculous hoodoo.

Volley said:
I'm a Hawks man, but if they meet the Cats in a play-off it'll be very tough. It's a ridiculous hoodoo.

It is unbelievable volley. I can't believe they got them again 2 weeks ago.
I'm a Swans man but I think the Hawks are timing their run nicely and will be tough to beat.

Volley said:

I'm a Swans man but I think the Hawks are timing their run nicely and will be tough to beat.

Last Saturday before they beat Collingwood I got on North Melbourne ($34) for the flag into Manly ($3.75) for the premiership. North Melbourne is a very big gamble but it could turn $5 into $600+.

Last Saturday before they beat Collingwood I got on North Melbourne ($34) for the flag into Manly ($3.75) for the premiership. North Melbourne is a very big gamble but it could turn $5 into $600+.

Clint said:
Volley said:

That was one of the craziest games of any sport I've ever seen.

Should be a good one tomorrow Clint, hopefully a Manly win tonight will help you out after a nice Hawthorn win by about 14.

Clint said:
Volley said:

That was one of the craziest games of any sport I've ever seen.

Should be a good one tomorrow Clint, hopefully a Manly win tonight will help you out after a nice Hawthorn win by about 14.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6