How to Submit an Article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Title: Enter the title or for News copy headline here

Below Title paste or enter the contents of the article.

• For a News item, only copy the text component of the story.
    Sometimes the formatting from the copy cannot be edited or removed and one good way to fix this is to paste it to Notepad and clean it up and then copy and paste

• At the bottom of a News item copy the URL where you obtained the story (this is important for legal reasons).

• Place the cursor at the end of the first sentence of the contents and then click ‘Read more’ (just below Path). This will place a red dotted line between the first sentence and the next. This allows just the first sentence to show on the Home Page and within the Forums.

Section: Choose whether this is News, an Article or just Information

Category: Select the relevant category for this article

Author Alias: If a News Item put the Journalist’s name and publication (or web url) here. If this is your own article put your UserName here.

Metadata Description: Put in the first couple of sentences from the News/article here.

Metadata Keywords: As for Description above or just place the relevant keywords relating to the submission here. E.g. Full team name and individual names in the article.

Thank you for helping your site keep up to date with the latest news and articles.

Lol it needs to be published it's just waiting

A few different people it's to prevent lude stuff and spam being posted

Lol on Monday on the iPhone now and about to start packing for my trip

Don't you think these forums should come first Dan? Really, one can question your dedication to this community.

:p

Have an awesome trip and enjoy the wedding.

Dan there seems to be 1 problem on the front page
take a look at the time and date you posted a comment on an article
Daniel said the following on Thu Jan 1 10:00 1970

and it seems all the articles are getting the same

Yeah I need to edit the script that pulls it from the database. I will do it next week asd i want to put it in the correct order instead of just showing the last 4 comments in latest first order.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8