How to Use Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
Actually it completely screws with the design so I pulled the pin I will work on a better method

I noticed that every thread became bolded.

Lemme PM you the solution.....

@globaleagle solution was to find a happy middle ground maroon that didn't look too washed out

Dan said:
@globaleagle solution was to find a happy middle ground maroon that didn't look too washed out

Ok disregard my solution then!

I'm all washed up!

edit: To everyone else....there was no solution, what are ya? Nuts?

But if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate!!

lol@science humour

Hiya Hippies,

Yesterday our Manly contact (user name) MWSE Membership came on and made a few posts. He also asked to tag him in posts if there is anything we'd like answered.

As his user name has a space in it, tagging him is slightly different.

This is a copy/paste of Dan's post above, but maybe a timely reminder....

2 - The Tagging System
The website, or the forums have a "twitter style" tagging system, where you can mention other users in your post, the user will then be alerted with a notification in the notification menu (see below). This is useful if you want to bring a post or thread to someone's attention. It is simple to use, there are really only two rules to follow
1 - Put an @ before the name of the user - no space between @ and username
2 - If the user has a space in their name you must surround the name in double quotes "

For example username and "user name"

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
globaleagle said:
Hiya Hippies,

Yesterday our Manly contact (user name) MWSE Membership came on and made a few posts. He also asked to tag him in posts if there is anything we'd like answered.

As his user name has a space in it, tagging him is slightly different.

This is a copy/paste of Dan's post above, but maybe a timely reminder....

2 - The Tagging System
The website, or the forums have a "twitter style" tagging system, where you can mention other users in your post, the user will then be alerted with a notification in the notification menu (see below). This is useful if you want to bring a post or thread to someone's attention. It is simple to use, there are really only two rules to follow
1 - Put an @ before the name of the user - no space between @ and username
2 - If the user has a space in their name you must surround the name in double quotes "

For example username and "user name"

To make it easier to understand, type the multi-word username like the following examples:

@""user name""
@""Chip and Chase""
@""MWSE Membership""

Yes you can. There is an option "add image to post" depending on your phone security settings this works on iphone and android.

Odd.

We are changing forum software as soon as I finslize how to handle news items and import all the data, once that happens, there will be new things to worry about.

Apparent ios8 broke safari uploads so you could try a different browser also

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4