How will you spend Grand Final Week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
We are there. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

How will you spend the week.

I am going to have a great week at school. I ran the assembly on Friday and for the Sports report I put up one of Byso's pictures of Brett Stewart scoring against the Slimes and at the end I placed up the following pic.

We can dream.

im lucky in a way

i have a big week at work where i am installing a new design of equipment starting midnight tuesday and pretty much taking me through the week

Well I am living in Canberra. Last time I was here I ran amok with a Sea Eagles flag and Cliffy ran amok with the Raiders. i think the time is right again. manly shirts all week to work and holiday next week to celebrate!

Manly shirts all week is a definate go, carry the biggest smile you could ever imagine and dreaming that come next sunday night WE WILL BE PREMIERS! :yeah:

I'll just sit in the sun and plot the victory. Remember it was my advice to not give the girls opportunities from broken play, run straight and hard and kick to the sidelines. The only time the girls looked dangerous was from that stupid chip kick from Ox. I sent out a runner and he didn't repeat that mistake. Bwilliant, really bwilliant.

I'll be spending three days in Parramatta and one day down at the Sharks, so it's the Manly jersey all week for me.

I am heading into to decorate my office this afternoon. Plenty of of Maroon & White will be littering my 9 square metres of work space.

Tomorrow morning will be most pleasurable.

I thought I would lunch at the Club on Monday with a few coldies and soak up the excitement in the place. Check out the merchandise and then plan a week of Manly themed activities.

I am driving down on friday night.

Will spend Saturday visiting relatives and then on sunday I will live football like never before.

GO MANLY!!!

im spending the week here in the middle of it. We were driving around deewhy and manly today there were jerseys everywhere.

I went to Little Athletics in the Parra area on Saturday and then to a function in the Penrith area on Sat Arvo. There were footy jerseys and memorabilia all over the place and plenty of Manly gear. Best thing is that the slimes are done!!!! Plenty of Manly support out west.

(Best thing is that all that Baseball/Basketball gear from the USA that proliferated last week seems to have disappeared!!!

The classroom will be decked out in maroon and white. Lucky I have turned half the kids into Manly fans so they will help!

Leaving school at lunch time on Friday to fly down to be there.

Going to be an awesome week!

Probably wear Manly shirts during the week. Bagging out all the Parra supporters I know will be a must :)

Probably wear Manly shirts during the week. Bagging out all the Parra supporters I know will be a must :)

Suggest you exclude your wife from those whom you give a bagging, wives have very long memories!

What a huge week it will be

I will be heading up to the Sunshine Coast for a few days today and will be going to the Footy show GF later in the week, will be a lot of Manly stuff on there. Will send a few abusive messages to the mates about where their teams finished too

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7