• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all! I've finally got around to signing up for the Silvertails. i've been enjoying this site and everybody's contributions (especially CF2's match analysis) for quite a while now. I've been a die hard supporter all my life (for 35 years), and love Manly for more reasons than I understand. I live on the mid-north coast, but have spent large amounts of time living on the N.B. which is my second home. I come down for matches when I can, otherwise I never miss watching a televised match. I'm a third gen supporter, and I'm proud to say that I have a five year old girl, who LOVES the Eagles (in particular Wolfie), and can name practically the whole side, which at 5 years old blows my mind!!!! I live and breathe NRL during the season, and mope dejectedly during the summer. I'd struggle to nominate a single favourite player out of the current squad, loving most for individual reasons, and believe we have a very balanced squad, which will give the comp a huge shake yet again. I cried at the sky, like the guy in the Toyota ad who lost his car off a cliff, when Des left. But i got over it, sullied into submission once they announced Tooves would take over. Since then, we haven't looked back. I'm hopeful of the future, and look forward to supporting my beloved Maroon and White's for another 35 years. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to joining in on the happy times. Cheers. Benn

Attachments

• Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 10
Welcome Benn! There are some great spots on the mid-north coast & I've met quite a few Manly supporters up that way. My Dad saw an older gent decked out in Manly gear with a Manly flag walking up & down the main street of Port Macquarie last Sunday :)

Brookie Benn said:
Hi all! I've finally got around to signing up for the Silvertails. i've been enjoying this site and everybody's contributions (especially CF2's match analysis) for quite a while now. I've been a die hard supporter all my life (for 35 years), and love Manly for more reasons than I understand. I live on the mid-north coast, but have spent large amounts of time living on the N.B. which is my second home. I come down for matches when I can, otherwise I never miss watching a televised match. I'm a third gen supporter, and I'm proud to say that I have a five year old girl, who LOVES the Eagles (in particular Wolfie), and can name practically the whole side, which at 5 years old blows my mind!!!! I live and breathe NRL during the season, and mope dejectedly during the summer. I'd struggle to nominate a single favourite player out of the current squad, loving most for individual reasons, and believe we have a very balanced squad, which will give the comp a huge shake yet again. I cried at the sky, like the guy in the Toyota ad who lost his car off a cliff, when Des left. But i got over it, sullied into submission once they announced Tooves would take over. Since then, we haven't looked back. I'm hopeful of the future, and look forward to supporting my beloved Maroon and White's for another 35 years. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to joining in on the happy times. Cheers. Benn

G'day and welcome Benn.
Great to have you with us. Got a quick tip for you during the off-season (if you mope dejectedly during the Summer). Follow the UK EPL - there is a team there called Manchester United abbreviated Man U, so imagine they are the Manly of UK Football (soccer). I have followed Man U since I was at high school and coached soccer here in country NSW for 29 years at both club and rep levels. Sorry, but Man U's colours are traditionally red, white and black now with yellow incorporated. You could even follow the soccer link that Silvertails has. Silvertails follows all and everything and its great for us varied Sea Eagle supporters. We are all one BIG family but have many different likes. Yes, I know, and I am waiting for someone to give me a caning over my beloved Red Devils of EPL. Cheers and enjoy your stay at Silvertails. Big Pete C Eagle

Thanks to show here articles related to post.. I like it and my mind clear in all questions...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2