hows this for a side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan ridgepipe

Reserve Grader
this is what i expect tuesday night(prior to judiciary) based on our well known selection methods

robbo
farrah
williams
matai
suniula
lyon
foran
bailey
stewart
watmough
king
ballin
perry

kite
rose
rodney
seu seu

be afraid,very afraid if that side gets picked.

nice rural setting with livestock dotting the landscape,traditional laid back polynesian party,some nice smooth accoustic guitar,a few carvas go around,gap in the fence.......who can blame him.

susan ridgepipe link said:
nice rural setting with livestock dotting the landscape,traditional laid back polynesian party,some nice smooth accoustic guitar,a few carvas go around,gap in the fence.......who can blame him.

And that was just our off season.

Makes me think of that scene from the movie The Animal where Rob Schneider trys seducing a goat!!!!

susan ridgepipe link said:
this is what i expect tuesday night(prior to judiciary) based on our well known selection methods

robbo
farrah
williams
matai
suniula
lyon
foran
bailey
stewart
watmough
king
ballin
perry

kite
rose
rodney
seu seu

be afraid,very afraid if that side gets picked.
  Whare will surely get a look in, though if only to make up for Suniula being offloaded.  Rose looks like he is suspended. 

It frustrates me where the Broncos trust a clutch of teenagers and one of them wins MOTM in front of 50,000.  We keep harking to the sucess of Glenn Stewart being hled back but he is a forward, and an undersized one. 

Backs are a different currency, but at Manly they don't get a chance if they're under 22 - they just get to watch useless old hacks go around, often out of position.

I bet Des is on the phone to Nick Bradley Koala. 

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=blitzkrieg link=topic=182647.msg254786#msg254786 date=1268712396]
Might as well put TWilliams at prop to replace King, we wouldn't lose anything.

T Williams is too big and would take up too much of the bed
[/quote]

Lol Kfan, Your "Too much time on my hands Member"  should read "Too much time with your hands on your member"  ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6