Huge Rumour : Announced on MMM - Merged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
Just announced on MMM in their rumor segment that there has been serious betting with the NRL games from high profile players, managers and underworld figures. They said the NRL will not do anything until afer the grand final.
I hope none of these guys are the Manly guys. They should be booted out forever.

huge rumour

Just heard on TripleM's rumour mill just then that A number of high profile players, player managers,officials & a underground sydicate are involved in match fixing this season, the nrl are aware but will not act on anything unti after the final series

Re: Announced on MMM

I have read the John Elias book Sin Bin. After reading that I have no doubt that there is match fixing and betting on games.

Re: huge rumour

I would be careful about naming people guys.
No need to get ourselves in any kind of possible trouble.

As said on the other thread about the same topic, careful about naming anyone or making assumptions about certain people.
That is all.

Hey
WAMF link said:
As said on the other thread about the same topic, careful about naming anyone or making assumptions about certain people.
That is all.

Hey,WAMF,we don't have to be careful about one group.They fixed matches by playing an illegal playing roster,and perpetrated the biggest fraud ever on the NRL.That team being the scum,of course!!

ayjay007 link said:
Hey[quote author=WAMF link=topic=185345.msg294892#msg294892 date=1284505252]
That is all.

Hey,WAMF,we don't have to be careful about one group.They fixed matches by playing an illegal playing roster,and perpetrated the biggest fraud ever on the NRL.That team being the scum,of course!!
[/quote]

You can name the team in that case but not individual.

Any names or suggestions in this thread will also be removed

Apparantly mark Geyer mentioned yesterday on his twitter that there would be a big rumour comming out today that will change league forever.

It is the subject of the police investigation so all will be revealed eventually

ayjay007 link said:
That is all.

[/quote]
That's a separate story that has already been proven and names named.

WAMF link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=185345.msg294894#msg294894 date=1284505770]
That is all.

[/quote]
That's a separate story that has already been proven and names named.
[/quote]

Yeh,but don't you love reminding the world about them at every opportunity?

What about Bailey and the goat? What about blackmail  :D

Maybe it has always been planned for teams to run thru our team and run 80 metres to score while we chase like a "Benny Hill" charade ala Gasnier, Kenny Dowell and the Roosters

A hack like Mad Dog running thru Matai every time he got the ball.

Passing over the sidelines etc. 

Could finally be the catalyist for the big change needed in the NRL. 

Hopefully it will be the end of Gallop and News Ltd.

Dan I see a Legal Aid banner beneath the first post in this thread, is that automatically generated? The program must realise that some players and managers might need legal advice soon lol

not long after the rumor MMM had an ad for sportingbet with Baryll Drohman spruiking all their exotic NRL bets

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6