Hulking backrower looking for shot at NRL level

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Andrew Prentice
Manly Daily
January 24, 2014 6:26PM

JESSE Sene-Lefao was a frustrated spectator for much of 2013, and now the Sea Eagles backrower is gunning to show Geoff Toovey what he can do.

He has targeted the upcoming trials against Cronulla and Parramatta as pivotal opportunities to break into the top 17.

Sene-Lefao looked the goods at Narrabeen the past couple of months and can't wait to rip in against genuine NRL opposition.

"Pre-season has been really good but really tough at the same time," the father of two said.

"I've been trying to push for a spot all pre-season, so I'm pretty excited about these trial matches and show the coach what I've got."

With the likes of Brent Kite (Penrith) and George Rose (Melbourne) now playing elsewhere, Sene-Lefao is looking to make every chance count.

"There's a few old heads that have gone, which leaves pretty big holes to fill, but I'm very excited to seize the opportunity," he said.

"I guess it is up to me, it is a good spot to be in."

Sene-Lefao recently moved his family to the peninsula and understandably is loving life in God's Country.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/hulking-backrower-looking-for-shot-at-nrl-level/story-fngr8iii-1226809925617

Andrew Prentice
Manly Daily
January 24, 2014 6:26PM

JESSE Sene-Lefao was a frustrated spectator for much of 2013, and now the Sea Eagles backrower is gunning to show Geoff Toovey what he can do.

Click here to read the full article.

The headline describes him as 'hulking' but nowhere in the story does it quantify this description. If he's big then what is his height and weight? If he turns green when angry then he could become Manly's most colourful character.

The Who said:
The headline describes him as 'hulking' but nowhere in the story does it quantify this description. If he's big then what is his height and weight? If he turns green when angry then he could become Manly's most colourful character.
If that's the case they'll have to have a lot of spare jerseys.
He should get by with the one pair of shorts though.......I've often wondered about that, how come gamma rays only make you grow bigger from the waist up and the knees down?:huh:

The Who said:
He's very tall, and looked very promising in a trial I saw last year. At that stage he looked on the slim side, but I guess he's bulked up under Donnie's guidance.

189 cm
103 kg

More than likely he's put on some muscle since last years stats came out.

Jesse is Kitey v2, very friendly and barring injuries, a future Brookie favourite :)

I reckon Starling, ironicaly, will be the hulk :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4