Hurrell to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no no no .... not another 50% effort player that is always in trouble !!! WTF !!

Yeh but we'll only use him on the 50% when he's on.

Look the guy has potential to be a match winner and if he comes to Manly he'll be away from the sleepy Warriors attitudes. Just needs the right coach that one.

Ritchie said it today, albeit that it is apparently a rumour that won't go away.

I'd say he's pretty close to the club power brokers so what do we think? A centre pairing of Hurrell and Walker next year possibly..? He'd need to learn to tackle though.

I understand he's out of favour at the Warriors due to off field issues. Not sure exactly what they are though. He's a gun on his day.

Could do better, could do worse.

If he is just keeping a seat warm for Parker/Ramien to come through then probably about the right level

Ritchie said it today, albeit that it is apparently a rumour that won't go away.

I'd say he's pretty close to the club power brokers so what do we think? A centre pairing of Hurrell and Walker next year possibly..? He'd need to learn to tackle though.
He is horrible defensively, great ball runner, but a real liability in defence. We have had enough issues out wide in defence without adding to it. You would have thought that he has been around long enough if he was going to address it. It's a no from me.

Massive yes from me
One of the most destructive runners in the game & Manly have transformed far less players into good first graders.
Agree his defence needs work, but no offence to our current centres, have not been great in this area in 2016.
Thing that ppl underestimate with Konrad is speed, everyone rates his power but is in fact, one of the quicker players in the NRL.

He is apparently contracted to the end of 2018 at the Warriors. And
so even if he game cheap and I mean really cheap, I am not sure I would even take him. He has not had a regular spot in first grade for a while now and I just don't get spending money on players who are on the outer, on the decline or have too much baggage. I do not rate him at all, so a no for me.....!

C'mon Bozo we can do better.......! Our standards must be set higher and we need to look at a number of factors when choosing who gets to wear the Maroon and White. Attitude, history, potential, attack and defensive stats, etc etc

Our recruitment must improve..........! Quality not quantity........!

Potentially a great player, but reality is that he hasn't reached anywhere near that potential. Seems to be always distracted with off field issues

Would love him here, change of scenery could be exactly what he needs. Incredibly destructive on his day. Also means we wouldn't need to splash out buying a new winger as Konnie doesn't pass the ball anyway.

Potentially a great player, but reality is that he hasn't reached anywhere near that potential. Seems to be always distracted with off field issues
He has been stood down a few times for not turning up to training or turning up doped up on something :confused:

The workload at Manly would kill him @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6