Hurry up Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Im sick of the bye week. I didn't watch any footy last weekend and am dying to see manly play. I can't believe how quickly this season has been racing by.

Urghh time to watch some older games I think

Daniel said:
Im sick of the bye week. I didn't watch any footy last weekend and am dying to see manly play. I can't believe how quickly this season has been racing by.

I may watch the flogging of the roosters tonight on the SmartTV

The worst part is the annoying border

Looking for to Sunday but am more excited about Tommorow than I have been for an origin game in years.
Love him or hate him Ricky Stuart has ignited the spirit of Nsw I hope he gets them over the line because I want to stick it right up the arse of these arrogant queeNZlanders

Daniel said:

I know what you're saying Dan but I took great comfort in watching the 2008 grand final again on the weekend :-D

Accidently wiped every single recorded program on the PVR including last GF and the Roosters win etc etc.

Cant come quick enough for me, let me tell you.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Cameron said:
I want to stick it right up the arse of these arrogant queeNZlanders
Yeah, like James Tamou. Oh hang on, he's NSW :)
You're a Gronk.
One player compared to
Teo
Toni Carroll (lol this Gronk had 2 girls names)
Brad Thorn
K hunt
Lam
Cositigan
Lote
Inglis

We've already won.

They live in a cultural backwater.

Come home Cam, Mark, Dan, Mick. We need to call the exterminators in to kill off the vermin.

I think they've beaten us to that; nsw are the cockroaches. remember that great pre-game stunt ages ago where they had the rentokil guy spraying a cockroach in a blue jersey that went belly up, legs quivering? Beautiful stuff.

The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

I love how it details the highlights on the timeline at the bottom (tries, big hits etc).

Duff said:
We've already won.

They live in a cultural backwater.

Come home Cam, Mark, Dan, Mick. We need to call the exterminators in to kill off the vermin.

I'd love to come back home. Miss Brookie so much especially a Sunday arvo game. Hope there's a big crowd and a fine day for the boys to flog Parra. **** origin I'm sick of hearing all the bull**** they carry on with up here. It's like life or death for these morons. The only thing that really matters in league is winning the premiership. It's only cause these Broncos sooks haven't got close to having a decent enough team to win a title that they carry on so much about origin.

clontaago said:
The Eagle said:
Daniel said:

I love how it details the highlights on the timeline at the bottom (tries, big hits etc).

I did that one night, every try of the season...took a while because I watched the Brisbane double header, the Melbourne brawl and the 3 finals games

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6