Hurt Crocker before he hurts us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a matter of time before Crocker/Smith have a crack at either Lyons, Orford, Stewart or Balin.

A preemptive strike should be on the cards from us; nothing that Des has planned but something that our pack has sorted out among themselves before the game.

As an afterthought, Crocker will have a "licence to kill" in the GF, going to Superleague he won't have to worry about any NRL judiciary outcomes.

And you for yours CLT.
As long as you make that mistake it will be picked up on.

It's easy, just leave the s off.

Dessie should have footage of Brett Stewart getting KO'd on a loop as the boys walk out onto the ground on Sunday.

Remind them who they need to give some 'payback'.

I hope Crocker does go the nut, gets sent off or gives away penalties.  If they come to play the man, we'll win even easier than I predict. 

Wrong ref DSM. Archer will be as effective as last year.

The commander of the CLT is right. The only way to stop our guys getting hurt is for them to take matters into their own hands. If Archer is consistant (which I know he isn't), he should be cool with that.

I heard on the radio this morning that Orford is his main target but that could be just a Storm smoke screen (or should I say "cloud") for their real injury target/s.

They will gang tackle Orford and one will pull and twist at his ankles every time.  They will also do the same to Matai and his shoulder and neck.  They will rub into G Stewart's leg... yes, they will target every player but they will know exactly what to do with our 'injured' players.

CLT COMMANDER link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=178595.msg199084#msg199084 date=1222739296]
Is Cliffy playing, you beauty!!

AHhh, that old chestnut.  You are to be applauded for your originality.
[/quote]

How hard is it to get a blokes name correct FFS??

I keep think I would love for Perry and Hall to lay a double shoulder charge on the grub and put him off on a stretcher.
Every time I think that suddenly Matai comes flying out of the end of my creative vision and lays the hit on himself.  :p

No one is scared of that idiot so he can say all he likes.

But i really hope he gets knocked out by someone

I dont know how any neutral could possibly want to see Michael ****ing Crocker on stage collecting the trophy ahead of Beaver. They are like the polar opposites of the football world.

Hope Matai decides he wants a holiday instead of playing in the WC and takes his ****ing head off. Just as legal a hit as the ****s hit on Stewy last year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4