Hypocricy at it's finest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
The good old Brisbane Bronco's. Always managed to find a tough stance about not tolerating indiscretion's when some expendable players slipped up and sending them packing, Seymour, Costigan, Lacey spring to mind, there have been other's as well, but look what happens to the favourite son ...

Langer Suspension Lifted

Following Allan Langer’s appearance and subsequent sanctioning in court this morning, the Board of the Brisbane Broncos has agreed to lift the suspension imposed on him by the club on Monday, March 29.

This will allow him to resume his position as Skills Coach of the NRL team and be able to return to work as early as tomorrow.

Announcing the decision, Broncos’ chief executive Bruno Cullen said directors had agreed that the range of penalties already imposed on Allan - including the court’s decision this morning - were sufficient, and the board did not want to be seen to be punishing him yet again.

“Following agreement among directors I met with Allan today and advised him of their decision,” said Cullen.

“I also reminded him again of the seriousness of his indiscretions and the need for them not to be repeated.”

Langer then met with head coach Ivan Henjak to discuss the training schedule for the remainder of the week.

The Broncos now believe that the matter has been dealt with by both the judicial system and the club.

I heard the news today where Langer thought he would be just under the limit after drinking 10 pots and 3 redbull vodka's

DSM5 link said:
Leave Alf alone.  Who cares, he's not playing for them.

He might as well considering the time he spends on the paddock "training". He deadset makes Tooves look like he's making cameo appearnces

He is not playing but he is in a mentoring role with a lot of young men and youths who would idolise him and be inclined to do as he does. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and can teach those kids not to make the same mistake he did, all it needs is an unforseen accident and lives can be shattered.

I see the Qld'ers bought his trial forward so he could get back to work too - an option not available to the average Joe.  I have no sympathy for him - I drive the road he was caught on regularly.  Don;t want to dice with death with the likes of him.

Now Tony Williams . . .

Jake Friend got stood down by the NRL for 2 games in March last year, although that was for a High Range, and he may have already had form. It was also in the immediate aftermath of the Brett Stewart and Brett Seymour incidents and the NRL was taking a very hard line on anything to do with alcohol.

Matabele link said:
I see the Qld'ers bought his trial forward so he could get back to work too - an option not available to the average Joe.  I have no sympathy for him - I drive the road he was caught on regularly.  Don;t want to dice with death with the likes of him.

Your letter made the local rag Mata. Suncoast Daily I think.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4