I am now officially over Des leaving!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

quinny

Reserve Grader
See-it didn't take long at all :)

Many of our favorites have left and will leave....but while ever Manly Warringah Sea Eagles run out onto the field to represent our tribal instinct.....I AM A HAPPY MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo :)

Tooves as head coach, Cliffy signing on & my 2012 membership pack arriving has cleansed me of any lingering bitterness :-D

In other news the old ground announcer is returning . Guess getting the Stewart brothers mixed up was an indelible stain for the custodian in 2011..

But will cliffy run water?

I'm not sure how Cliffy will cope in the ground at all, given that you can't smoke within the walls of the fortress!

A now insignificant person........legend has it he travelled to a twilight zone where premierships are unobtainable and from which there is no return.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Ok so if we can all move on now and stop bringing up like a bitter ex girlfriend the forum will be a happier place :)

Have you seen the skanky ho of a club he's hanging around with now?

Clearly we were too good for him.

Was over Des the minute he announced he was going to that scumhole. How anyone can call themselves a true Sea Eagle and end up at that place is beyond me even for a few extra dollars. Goodbye Judas I hope you can find peace and harmony in your soul considering what you have done to your spiritual home.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6