I am very proud of Manly tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
I am very proud of the team tonight.

We have had an awful start to the year (in fact last 6 months).

But they went out tonight and got the win in front of the manly faithful.It has brought a big smile to my face tonight to see us win. Ill admit it wasnt our best 2nd half, but we took the win which matters most.

I saw we huddled at the end of the game and tooves and snake gave some words of wisdon (i assume :)).

I just hope the manly spirit iks coming back to the dressing sheds.

Go Manly.

Love this club..Agree would have been nice to Jake to get some more game time BUT the storm comeback made it difficult for Tooves to do so.

GO MANLY

Saw a lot of good stuff tonight. The props passing before the line in the 1st half was sublime. Really set up that 2nd 20 min blitz. 2nd half a bit of a challenge but they hung in there.

Tooves' circle and passionate rant after full time was the best **** you to the haters. I could hear him from the sideline ( couldn't understand his incoherent raspy rant, but I got the gist). We stood up tonight.

I'll take this win any day after the drama we had to endure. The huddle at the end showed great unity and passion from all. It takes more than scummy media and disgruntled players to bring this proud team to its knees. I too am proud of you the boys

Very emotional win for the guys. So committed and showed that nothing will break this clubs spirit.

For all of us including me who have been rather out spoken about the recent events. It was such a privilege to see our future in the 20s game. Our club must secure the nucleus of that time. It was 2009 all over seeing this team. What talent we have and no need to spend big on guys who are not really committed.

We are going to be fine as long as our management get the big decisions right.

Absolutely fantastic.
And without our two starting props from last year and Foran.

This year may be something special yet.

Proud to be a Manly fan!

I've never seen a team come together like they did at the end of the game. Proud is not even enough, I love this club.
Well said and yes I've never seen a MANLY team unite like that before. Good stuff!

Agree. Goes to show doesn't it, Round 2 wins don't make a season, but neither do round 1 losses. Next time we get toweled up, i think i might stay away from here for a week and save me reading all the nonsense.

Me too (proud of the boys), I'm sure everything in the media has built up and last weeks loss was really the perfect storm (timely pun) which showed up in a dreadful toweling. This week I think showed how a few of the boys were stung into action

Willie - looked like he had a massive point to prove and he was making metres at will
DCE - I will give him credit his brilliance gave us plenty of points
Lui - just seemed intent on showing that he can be our enforcer!
Killer - I thought he had a pretty poor game last week but put in a real captains knock. Taking hitups and just generally busy.

Whilst I'm not getting carried away with 1 win, it was superb, and on tv what stood out for me was when Jake T came on, you could hear the crowd going nuts. I can only imagine what it must have sounded like at the ground!

Fantastic,
The support play was excellent. Some of those tries really went through a number of hands.

Buhrer 140metres, 33 tackles. Not bad for your first game back!!

Ligi averaged 10m per hit up which was a good sign as well

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7