I can't cope with these referees

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NYEagle said:
If Toovey loves Manly he has to speak up and cop the fine.

This is beyond cheating.

I want to cry.

I feel your pain mate, i feel your pain.

The reffing quality is degrading since about rd4 and rapidly in the last few weeks..

Eagles2nv said:
NYEagle said:
If Toovey loves Manly he has to speak up and cop the fine.

This is beyond cheating.

I want to cry.

I feel your pain mate, i feel your pain.

The reffing quality is degrading since about rd4 and rapidly in the last few weeks..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll chip in for part of the fine - what a disgrace. Penalty at the end was a joke, and marching them another ten was a sad indictment on the referee.

They are Gangsters!!!!! Hayne only had eyes for one result tonight. He blows a penalty for back chat in golden point!!!! Refs dont give penalties for high shots in Golden Point but now they give them at the 50m line for back chat and give a team striking distance for a kick. There should be a royal commision inquiry into that game. Its like Hayne needed the Bulldogs to win.

I know what you mean. Bulldogs up 18 nil and they cop 9 Penalties and every poor call a team could get. How much dod Manly pay the refs? Should have won 50 nil

Very disappointing result in Golden Point................someone else said the ref's form has been deteriorating since earlier this year, I think it's plummeting!!!

What pisses me off is everyone in the world knows Reynolds is short of the line yet the try is given Im so pissed off

They were terrible both ways. But seriously, why was G Stewart lifting his leg when he is already held?! An operator like The Grub will find a way to get a penalty out of it.

If anyone thinks we were dudded tonight, you were watching a different game. We had enough ball to win 3 games.

Yeah no problem, Reynolds was short for your life but we had at least 60% of the ball.

We should never have been close. We have serious issues. Snake can't come back soon enough.

I've been a Manly fan for 30 years, and I've been angry at referees before, but this is the first time ever that I believe they represent the opposition and want to take games away from Manly if given the opportunity.

Truly gutted. Inconsolable.

Looks like Haslers spray after last weeks game at the refs paid off big time

Quote :" We were bad , they were worse , but the refs were the worst of all "

It's sadly pathetic that the game has sunk to such a despicable low that the refs are swayed by a coach's crticism. There is no doubt at all t that is the case here tonight .

Tooves has to fight fire with fire , there is no other alternative .

So I finally have to admit to myself that the referees are the unknown variable in the fiercest contact sport in the world. Therefore regardless of skill, the result still comes down to the referee. Okay, I'll somehow try and live with that.

The odd blunder I can take (even if we are on the end of it) as it does add to the theatre of sport. What I have been watching these last few months is destroying professional rugby league.

I am gutted because Manly lost (that's fan passion).
I am deeply saddened for the game and all clubs (that's confusion and despair).

You people can't be serious. The refs favoured manly from the get go. After the dogs got to 18 nil the clowns in pink penalised the dogs 9 times in a row. That was the only reason the dogs didn't win 50 nil.

Mickdog said:
You people can't be serious. The refs favoured manly from the get go. After the dogs got to 18 nil the clowns in pink penalised the dogs 9 times in a row. That was the only reason the dogs didn't win 50 nil.

Go and get ****ed you troll. Your club is full of **** and so are you. Pathetic piece of trash.

Mickdog said:

Pissoff back to your kennel. You only come on here to stir the pot.

Geeze after that massive courageous come back to lose because of a Ref's ego trip is #@$%in outrageous....take a dive Dogs....you should be playin' soccer

bob dylan said:
Any thoughts on the dangerous tackle on the kicker Hodkinson penalty.

Biggest clanger of the night outside of Reynolds try.

DCE has been hit worse than that about 10 times this season and never gets a penalty. That was a big leg up for the dogs and they made the most of it.
The refs showed tonight loud and clear what outsized egos they have and they have the ultimate power to decide the outcome of a game

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2