I do believe Roth-tool has finally made sense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah. I think Phil and most of us here on silvertails are united in our view of Burgess. The guy is a cat. A cat that scratches.

Hopefully next year when he has a solid brain snap in the NRL he gets smoked at the judiciary. His soft treatment for all his dirty acts will maybe lull him into a false sense of security. He thinks he's bullet proof...then boom he fk's up, people have had enough of him and then they throw the book at him.

Fingers crossed

My question is how, when it is his 4th suspension of the year, does he only get 1 week. Imagine what Steve Matai gets if it's 4 suspensions in 1 season..........

Unfortunately players records in whatever competition they play in doesn't count in a World Cup. Apparently players go in with a "clean slate". But it doesn't explain how a good old fashioned stiff arm hit to someone's head (even if it was Thirdman's head) that leaves the player with a concussion only deserves a one week ban.

If they want the WC to be taken seriously, not only by those who don't follow league but also by those who do, then a players past record should be taking into account. The problem with the system as it stands now is that thugs like Burgess pretty much get away with crap like he dishes out knowing that no matter how much of a thug he is in club football, that record means nothing to an international judiciary.

Just because a player is wearing their countries colours in a test or WC game it doesn't mean they aren't the same thug they are when playing for their club.

I wonder.....in his day if Les Boyd was a media darling like Burgess is, would his judiciary record have been so bad?

Gross over reaction by RL media and way too many so called RL fans.

What Burgess did is not any worse than what Gift Stewart did in the Final.

Brissie Kid said:
Gross over reaction by RL media and way too many so called RL fans.

What Burgess did is not any worse than what Gift Stewart did in the Final.

Gifty didn't give anyone concussion with a high shot that was premeditated about 2-3 metres before it hit. Check Burgess' arm, it was cocked well before he got to Thirdman.

Nope. Rothfield couldn't even get it right this time. Yeah its a high shot and yeah its worth a few weeks but a hysterical reaction is still a hysterical reaction ( even if its about a Souths player ).

I praise Phil for his consistency.

Regardless he's a thug and his day will come , I can almost smell a 12-14 week suspension on the air for this low life.

Let's hope its during the semi finals next year and it ends their GF charge yet again!!!

It really is about time. And to be honest it's a real shame, he is a quality player that just doesn't need that c*** in his game. I remember back about 09/10 there was talk we were going to sign him, and I was very excited about that.

There has just been a ridiculous love affair with souths and the burgess boys which has really papered over the fact that he has become a real tool on the field.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2