i dont feel too bad....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
after the loss tonight.
i've felt more disappointed after a loss during the season than i do tonight.
maybe it's because i am so proud of the effort the boy's have put in this season, playing with 2 front rowers on the injured list for most of the year & loosing another one last week yet still beating almost every other team.
i cant wait to see who gets the opportunity to step up in the front row next year

Look we blew it and wolfy well sorry but hurt us big time take good with bad. proud massive achievement to make 4 gfs and win 2.
I feel for toovs, has massive job of moulding some of the young props on way to first graders. we have lost some massive experience kite, rose, joe g.
What is the plan for toovs and co we must get better blood chee kam, starling, jake t.
We however should not ever accept gf defeat as success, we must build and be back bigger and better next season. This can turn 2 ways say geez had good run and fade or blood kids ger back bigger and better.

I feel bad. I thought we could have won this and the gone back to back. What is it about some people? I don't accept poor performances. We should have won that game. 18 to 10 and we let those pricks back in? Not good enough.

The team did us proud, gave us some magical moments, we have a great spine and all we need is an injection of youth and some size and we will be fine for 2014.

DSM5 said:
I feel bad. I thought we could have won this and the gone back to back. What is it about some people? I don't accept poor performances. We should have won that game. 18 to 10 and we let those pricks back in? Not good enough.

Honestly, I though the team look buggered after the first 15 minutes of both halves.
I think the efforts of getting to the gf the long way, fighting referees, fighting injuries finally took their toll.

The effort was 100% there in my opinion.

At least were not watching an easy Roosters win over Souths today.

NYEagle

DSM5 said:
18 to 10 and we let those pricks back in? Not good enough.
can you remember how they got back in the game?
they only got back in with a bit of assistance, ref's allowed a forward pass from baloney to the count(is there i 'u' in there? i'm not sure) to skd for their first try of the 2nd half. i know that is only 1 thing but if they got that call right than the rest of the 2nd half would have been different.

castle eagle said:
after the loss tonight.
i've felt more disappointed after a loss during the season than i do tonight.
maybe it's because i am so proud of the effort the boy's have put in this season, playing with 2 front rowers on the injured list for most of the year & loosing another one last week yet still beating almost every other team.
i cant wait to see who gets the opportunity to step up in the front row next year

Well said. Usually I am shattered after a GF loss. But it was such a gutsy effort by us. Also ecstatic about DCE winning the Churchill medal.

I'm sad but happy the boys gave me an extra week to be enjoy the season.

Would you rather feel like this today, or a week ago like the Souths fans...or even getting a few weeks out from finals and already knowing when your Mad Monday starts.

Yeah, I don't feel too bad, I expected Hayne to make us work for it so no surprises there, and while we had our chances, the Roosters were just too good.

Very proud of our boys, great year, well done!

I don't feel bad either. I feel bad for the players who busted their guts only to have the result marred by bad refereeing decisions

Last night walking out of the game I felt okay about our season BUT when you analyse what that prick Hayne did to us last night I am seething. That ****ing asshole cost us a premiership.

Seriously compared to the way we exited last yr this was a massive improvement!! I was disappointed about our loss last night but didn't feel gutted by it. Can't win them all and lets not forget the Roosters have been the best team all season.. We gave them a good run regardless and we still have a great spine. Also Pierce and Maloney have lost a gf... Our halves need to experience that also to improve.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4