I feel dirty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I say go Chooks! Only top team left to beat. If we want to be called champions I want our boys to beat the best!

I'm hoping they both get flogged, then hung drawn and quartered, put on report and have booked a room in the casualty ward. I don't have a preference but facing Bennett is worrying.

Ridiculous penalty against Buderis. Go the Knights. Nerves would get the Knights in a GF, i reckon . . . some of them anyway. eg Mullen.

Jeremy Smith is a funny bastard.

Penalised and put on report for a facial on Maloney and his response to Hayne was "yeah? awesome!"

Forward pass aside it was a fantastic try.

It is a problem with the way SBW plays. When he passes/offloads he leaves it very late most of the time. Because of this it usually goes very flat and sometimes it does go forward. It's up to the touchies to call it as it is very hard for the on-field referees to spot it.

If not for the forward pass it would be 6-4. Chooks dominated possession.

I'm not yet convinced by the Chooks, we'll see.

Jeez ballin is a natural in the box. Intellagent and articulate. He looks like he's been in the ring with Mike Tyson though :)

Pleased to see that the Knights have filled the d#ckhead vacancy left by Tahu's departure with a worthy player in Leilua. What a muppet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4