I feel sorry for MWTS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
For them to make all that effort and to have to put up with that useless, frightful, and shocking display... and from the start. I can handle a loss. But that was a sheer capitulation from... it's as if they had money on Melbourne and they were throwing the game. My hat is off to you travelling supporters. No supporters deserve to see their teams play like that.
I can't recall ever turning my tv off with fifteen minutes left to go. But you proud supporters who made all that effort have no where to go.

Still would have loved to be down there tonight, always great fun. I was down there when we got flogged by the Storm in the 09 finals & it is a shocking feeling walking out of there after seeing your team get flogged. Though the MWTS will all be feeling much better after they get a few brews down them.

Well done all you travelling supporters. You deserved better. The only saving grace is that we were totally outplayed - even a dud video ref call and Melbourne being continually inside the 10-metres didn't change the outcome. I would have been more gutted if we'd been beaten by a few points.

The Who said:
Well done all you travelling supporters. You deserved better. The only saving grace is that we were totally outplayed - even a dud video ref call and Melbourne being continually inside the 10-metres didn't change the outcome. I would have been more gutted if we'd been beaten by a few points.

When was the last time a team was penalised for being inside the 10?

I'm glad I came down here. Proud of the season we had. Had a fun night in spite of the result. Even if I knew the score line before I came, I would still have come. Manly till I die!

Worst effing performance since the last time we played a final in Melbourne. I'm pissed off I had to fork out $130 to watch that. I'm Manly until I die too but after the effort we all put in to turn up tonight our team could have at least rewarded us with a half decent effort! Snake and Killer were the only ones putting in and maybe Joe G as well.

Well done to the MWTS! Massive effort to get to Melbourne in time for a Friday night game.

bones said:
I'm glad I came down here. Proud of the season we had. Had a fun night in spite ofthe result. Even if I knew the score line before I came, I would still have come. Manly till I die!

Exactly!
Support includes the elation and the commiseration.
If life was a predetrmined sequence of events, we would be bored to death.

Loved travelling the countryside (and NZ) anticipating the wins, forgetting the losses and ever excited about the next season:)

The physical pain the Players were in tonight pales in comparison to their anguish at delivering such a below par performance:angel:

The elation of Brisbane,Perth and Townsville is what I will reminisce over:)

And Bones does have a year of Anzac Cookies to munch on in the off season. Manly did beat Melbourne - in the half time skills test:p

bones said:
I'm glad I came down here. Proud of the season we had. Had a fun night in spite of the result. Even if I knew the score line before I came, I would still have come. Manly till I die!

Good on you mate. Enjoy your trip

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7