I hate Newcastle but....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Thank god for them this year because we would be spoon certs otherwise

I'm not going to go on a hysterical rant like most but a few points

*Liam I know you are pumped for your debut but seriously 3 penalties in what, 10 minutes......learn from it
*Discipline in general, people moan about refs but we do ourselves no favours
*Buhrer tackles his heart out and you can see he gives his all, I love the guy......but that was the softest try I've seen conceded in years
*Nobody at dummy half when Tapau plays the ball near their line.......indictative of the season.....embarrassing
*Turbo brothers are a pleasure to watch, only good thing this season
*For all the Parcell love in this place he is still a work in progress
*Taupau, you have been poor so far this year, Myles has copped it this year but he has been closer to my expectations then you
*Taufua cant jump, Turbo is great in the air...so why would we not have Turbo drop back on the 5th?

And finally Barrett........you have had it tough no doubt but even with injuries and new combinations the basics should be covered, application should be there and some sort of playing style evident.......You need to turn things around quickly

The most worrying issue at Manly is , we are getting worse every week . If we keep going In a down ward spiral : Newcastle will beat us at Brookvale.

Thank god for them this year because we would be spoon certs otherwise

I'm not going to go on a hysterical rant like most but a few points

*Liam I know you are pumped for your debut but seriously 3 penalties in what, 10 minutes......learn from it
*Discipline in general, people moan about refs but we do ourselves no favours
*Buhrer tackles his heart out and you can see he gives his all, I love the guy......but that was the softest try I've seen conceded in years
*Nobody at dummy half when Tapau plays the ball near their line.......indictative of the season.....embarrassing
*Turbo brothers are a pleasure to watch, only good thing this season
*For all the Parcell love in this place he is still a work in progress
*Taupau, you have been poor so far this year, Myles has copped it this year but he has been closer to my expectations then you
*Taufua cant jump, Turbo is great in the air...so why would we not have Turbo drop back on the 5th?

And finally Barrett........you have had it tough no doubt but even with injuries and new combinations the basics should be covered, application should be there and some sort of playing style evident.......You need to turn things around quickly
& snake can't run fast anymore.
when parcell made that break you could see snake try to catch up but he was unable to close the gap like he used to

Again, the biggest disappointment for me was the lack of effort by our Former Great Fullback. Many of the other guys simply are not good enough. He is. But he's not trying. He is showing no leadership, and when he gets the ball he offloads it, usually to an injured 19-year-old who could show him the meaning of team spirit.
We are going to get beaten, so let's cut the Former Great Fullback. Spare him the ignomy of having to play under Willow and tell the media he has a season ending injury and promote a player who wants to be there.

Again, the biggest disappointment for me was the lack of effort by our Former Great Fullback. Many of the other guys simply are not good enough. He is. But he's not trying. He is showing no leadership, and when he gets the ball he offloads it, usually to an injured 19-year-old who could show him the meaning of team spirit.
We are going to get beaten, so let's cut the Former Great Fullback. Spare him the ignomy of having to play under Willow and tell the media he has a season ending injury and promote a player who wants to be there.
Agree. Look his body may mean he can't run. But he sure as **** has a voice. Perhaps the camera only showed a snippet, but if Snake let parcell do all the talking. Trent or Manly has already lost a legend in more ways then one.

We're ****ed simple,I can't see us winning another game this year,it's terrible to think like this but I'm only stating this on what's been served up to us each week by this imposter of a team,this is not manly as we know it,I don't buy this bull**** injuries excuse,the players coming in to replace those injured don't show any commitment to the jersey,I'm saddened that after 40 years of supporting my beloved Eagles,that the seality of our first ever spoon is a real possibility.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2