I hate Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are not called the Grubbitohs for nothing.

Nothing to like about them.

Skin crawling pair those two :swear:

Souths had obstruction plays running all night.2 guys would run out in front of tge dummy half :eek:

Their a team of dum****s IMHO :wasntme:

The vermin are rapidly becoming the team that everyone is going to hate, protected species from the officials, I will be amazed if Keary and Luke do not have a few weeks on the side lines for their illegal play tonight, they were desperate tonight after we towelled them and have done enough I think to get to top 4

Skin crawling pair those two :swear:

Souths had obstruction plays running all night.2 guys would run out in front of tge dummy half :eek:

Their a team of dum****s IMHO :wasntme:[/QUO
I hate them with a passion, they are as dirty as the scum and they get as much assistance from the officials as them as well, it was such a pleasure to see the mighty eagles give them a touch up last week.

Women bashing rabbits that's all they are, I hated watching kirisome tonight the dog! And I also hate storm and Roosters! Can stand watching women bashers play disgusting!

P.S. How grubby were Luke Keary and Kirisome tonight!!! Omgggg

Kirisome is a massive grub.. Always yelling in players faces and trying to throw his weight around - remember he was doing it to killer last year... Hope we knock them out of the finals!

Souths and canterbury are my most hated, used to be melbourne but since then we have always put it over them. Funny thing is, parramatta have never been enough of a threat for me to hate them as much as supporters who lived through the 80s; still cant stand them though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4