I hate this season.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Watching Manly go around this season is like having a wisdom tooth pulled out with pliers, without anesthetic.
Something is missing. Wins. Ladder points. Brett Stewart.
Some of the refereeing tonight was absolute bull****.
Hate Gallop. Hate all referees. Hate all the other teams, especially Storm and Broncos. Hate the 2009 season.
I want my winning team back. Does anyone know where they are?

niccipops link said:
Watching Manly go around this season is like having a wisdom tooth pulled out with pliers, without anesthetic.
Some of the refereeing tonight was absolute bullS**t.
Hate Gallop. Hate all referees. Hate all the other teams, especially Storm and Broncos. Hate the 2009 season.

Beaver

We will have to cheer for the Roosters this weekend, just to try and keep the Sharks on the bottom :'(

I guess that all we can do when we're getting smashed is hope that others do even worse.

I don't think we're wooden spoon material just yet, although i think we'll be closer to that than the top 8.  I hope I'm wrong.

And good point rambo - 2008 is ancient history.  We can't rely on that glory, we need to make it up all over again, but from the bottom where we currently sit (not ladder-wise, but you know...)

back to my comfort beer i go...

Definitely need a psychology reshuffle. Back to basics. Complete media shutdown. Forget about being 2008 Premiers.
I still don't believe that the players aren't trying. I've thought from after game 2 onwards they've been dealing with pressure by playing panic football and they're doing themselves in.
The club needs to try something new. Forget calves blood, they need bulls blood this year.

eagle_predator link said:
The one thing i really hope is that we don't finish last ff's no i couldn't handle that we hold a proud history of no spoon.
Hopefully that's one thing that could motivate them. Maintain their record of no spoon.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180270.msg221202#msg221202 date=1241178967]
The one thing i really hope is that we don't finish last ff's no i couldn't handle that we hold a proud history of no spoon.
Hopefully that's one thing that could motivate them. Maintain their record of no spoon.
[/quote]

Agree nicci

TigerNige link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=180270.msg221187#msg221187 date=1241177695]

Some of the refereeing tonight was absolute bullS**t.

Beaver
[/quote]

Also Bryant, Bell, & yes even Willo

I can just see WarriorsToWin13Plus paying us another visit very soon to lightheartedly rub our noses in it and offer the spoon to us again.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2