I have a positive outlook

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
plenty of excuses from coming through two tough games, injuries, travel the last few weeks, contract negotiations, complacency and the weather.

But the fact of the matter is that we played quite poorly for 60mins and still nearly snuck away with it.

Credit to Gallen and his sharkies, they deserved the win and we can move forward knowing we wont turn in another performance like that this season.

Good summary. I am also positive, that, we will be where we need to be come late September. Better to play the poor games now than the end of September.

It's all about next week now. Some of the younger players will learn plenty from that loss and a few of the senior players to. It's their first loss in an NRL game since the Brisbane game last year.

There are plenty of positives..... Brett got his first try of the year and Oldie got 2 of his own. I'm sure Toov's will rip into them up at training and have them fired up for next week.

Yeah, I was there, we can't play any worse than that, and I dare say that the Sharks can't play any better. Only three points in it at the end. Brett take that catch and we win. . I said before the game that Cummins would get us, and he did.

Disco said:
plenty of excuses from coming through two tough games, injuries, travel the last few weeks, contract negotiations, complacency and the weather.

But the fact of the matter is that we played quite poorly for 60mins and still nearly snuck away with it.

Credit to Gallen and his sharkies, they deserved the win and we can move forward knowing we wont turn in another performance like that this season.

We hope!

It was just one of those games.

I watched it thinking that everything was going against Manly in that first half - some fifty fifty calls - and sharks home crowd seemed very vocal but i wasn't dissapointed with the lack of effort.

Matai, Gift and Joe = experience we execute better play smarter wet weather football and get a roll on with two more of our only three forwards who land on their stomach 90% of the time.

I am so sick of seeing Kite and King make a charge only to turn back to our support lose a couple of the metres that would have really bent the opposition line, slow down their ensuing play the ball, or push a useless pass.

If it only took T Rex three years to run straight and hard why can't Kite follow suit.

I am sure people were saying in the preseason that we would be lucky to win one of our first five games. We will do it tough against Stmerge, they have been our bogey team for a while, lets hope we can turn that around.
I hope we have a full deck when it comes to playing haslershounds.

Earnie the Eagle said:
I am sure people were saying in the preseason that we would be lucky to win one of our first five games. We will do it tough against Stmerge, they have been our bogey team for a while, lets hope we can turn that around.
I hope we have a full deck when it comes to playing haslershounds.

Words cannot express how badly I want Manly to SMASH the crap out of the bulldogs!!!

We play with the most intensity of any team in the comp. It's tough to play with such intensity week in, week out. The first 60 minutes our heads were not in the game, they were complacent like I knew they would be. We switched it on in the last 20 and nearly got away with it.

We will have our A game back this week and I am expecting a much better performance

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7