I have now been blamed for Monas form!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
lol
http://forum.mightyeagles.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3

I have now been blamed directly for monas form and the teams slump.... sorry guys

Thats gold mate.

I especially like this part:

Just because you are an immortal doesnt make you an expert, either. Look at how many times these experts get it wrong, Arthur Beetson tipped Micheal Witt to play for QLD this year, experts get it wrong, Witt has been under par, by a slight amount, Then Ron Coote said that Manly were wrong for buying BK because he was way over the hill. like i said sure you can take other opinions on board but u also have to make your own decision, i wanted monas at this club even before max became involved, I think he will lead us to a top 4 finish whether it is this year or not,

Fro, you might be right there.

I can see monas next media escapade now:

AE: The reason I run in Circles.

try this link
http://forum.mightyeagles.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40900&whichpage=3

the coaching staff wanted Monas.. initially....

Although they didnt want him for $240.

Which is what I have said several times over in that thread

Here's another beauty.

About Monaghan:

he is one of the best performing players in high pressue games, how many close games have we won, alot, first game v warriors, the dogs, the storm, the chooks, sure we have hit a snag but Monas has been a shining light this year as have most player.

Gee, if Danners is responsible for Monas' form I assume that I need to wear the following:

1. Jye Mullane in PL
2. Dallas Rennie, Kevin McGuiness and Scott Donald leaving.
3. Hoppa's elbow and index finger.
4. Terry Hill's hamstring.
5. Jason King's inability to play because of an unavailability of maroon Alice bands at Parklea Markets.

[quote author=KaZa]
the coaching staff wanted Monas.. initially....

Although they didnt want him for $240.

Which is what I have said several times over in that thread
[/quote]

fair enough but they did want him...

They dont want Orford for more than 400 either.. hence why we offered 400.

Ive been told that hes received a bigger offer from another club and is considering this offer. Id love to have both Monas and Orford.. I think we would would go close to winning the comp with the signing of Bell Orford and another high quality winger.

I think his experiment with home detention is nearly over, so he will be "continued" in an environment far friendlier to his particular affliction

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4