I JUST LOVE THIS CLUB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love your passion Ella and I love the article, I can relate so much to it....! Really well done.....!!

From one passionate supporter to another, I am so proud of you....!!

Go the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles....! ;)

Great to read someone else is optimistic for the future. We are spoiled with what the last decade has given us but with the guys coming through we certainly look to have a bright future ahead of us too! Great piece Ella...

What another awesome read Ella. Your passion for our mighty team is unquestionable thats for sure,and I am honoured and blessed to know you and your family and being able to call you friends,you brought a tear to my eye,s Miss Ella,lol

I wrote a book passionate blog post on my own blog so I would love love love for all you to check it out!!

http://nineteenforty-seven.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/i-love-this-club.html?m=1

It is not my most perfect article, but I wanted the passion to shine over the actual structure of the article :)

Let me know what you think!

Ella xx

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @ellakasmar
Great read Ella! Love your passion and love for this great club. Point of order, though: the Northern Eagles WEREN'T "our team". Not mine anyway. I never identified with them in any way, and wanted nothing to do with them. I simply stopped following Rugby League during that period. No Manly = no football, as far as I am concerned...

Thanks everyone!!

And
Great read Ella! Love your passion and love for this great club. Point of order, though: the Northern Eagles WEREN'T "our team". Not mine anyway. I never identified with them in any way, and wanted nothing to do with them. I simply stopped following Rugby League during that period. No Manly = no football, as far as I am concerned...

I went to all the games as a newborn so I that's why I said they were 'my team'. The Manly part of the Northern Eagles only of course ;) !

Very enjoyable Ella. Once you've been Sea Eagled there's no turning back. Keep writing. You're doing a great job.

Lucky really, that the Northern Eagles didn't continue. If they had, I would have been without a team to support for 15 years now. I HATED seeing my team swallowed up by a joint venture, and the passage of time definitely would not have softened my attitude towards it...not one little bit!

I wrote a passionate blog post on my own blog so I would love love love for all you to check it out!!

http://nineteenforty-seven.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/i-love-this-club.html?m=1

It is not my most perfect article, but I wanted the passion to shine over the actual structure of the article :)

Let me know what you think!

Ella xx

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @ellakasmar
Just love it Ella, like the rest of us you wear your heart on your sleeve, I'm a good deal older than you but you put into words how I feel about this club and I'm sure everyone on this forum would agree with you, it's a wonderful club and so too are the passionate folk who support it through its ups and downs, thank you Ella you make me even more proud to belong to this fantastic club, your best yet as far as I'm concerned.

Well done.Its always good to know that we are not alone in our passion for this great club and that 2 great minds can think alike. Behold the power of Manly forever.Thanks for your post.

Wow that was a great read Ella,It's stories like yours that make us proud to be manly supporters.I have a daughter a bit older than you who supports souths.Problem is i could never convert her to become a manly supporter.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4