I know who I'd rather being playing!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
I was out for my run this morning and it dawned on me that I'd hate Manly to be playing teams like Parra right now because of how desperate they are to win and make the eight.
In fact, playing any team that is desperate, and possibly more desperate than us - despite skill factor - can cause headaches and upsets.
I'd rather Manly have the final four matches against teams in the eight who quite possibly are panicking about losing their position.
So I see two mentalities going on right now: panic and desperate.
Give me the panickers any day.  ;)

Id rather play saints,they look shot in attack and even with that defense,well,run into the ruck,turn the ball inside,youll be making inroads on tired forwards doing all the tackling,then 30-40 metres out pass to lyon who palms gasnier,passes to trex who either draws boyd out and passes back inside to lyon,or runs right over the top of the little ****

Gawd I hate Soward - he's like a little poodle or maybe a cock (rooster) the way he struts around before he kicks, then does the march, two, three, four, then moves in for the kick.

What really irks me, he's a bloody good kicker, but a cat in a running attack - hides behind the big blokes and comes out from behind a corner to score.

Hope 4an20 takes the little sh*t's head off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6