i might even watch the footy show tonight - 1st this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
well by my way of thinking we should get 50% of the footy talk.

now that equates to 10 mins in the show but ill take it.

i know it will be a lot of dribble for some manly but its worth it

Even the possibility of a Manly premiership won't force me to stoop that low.  The office tea lady has more intelligence about football than those idiots.

my temping receptionist was a big manly fan, used to go to all the games late 70's through the 80's when she was young. unfortunatly she got the arse last week and replaced permanently with a useless thing that cant even organise a courier.

Suprisingly there are a lot of manly fans where i work, probably about 10% - not bad for ingleburn

I generally watch the start of the show, they generally have some footy talk for a little bit.

Fluffy link said:
my temping receptionist was a big manly fan, used to go to all the games late 70's through the 80's when she was young. unfortunatly she got the arse last week and replaced permanently with a useless thing that cant even organise a courier.

Suprisingly there are a lot of manly fans where i work, probably about 10% - not bad for ingleburn

Is the new one hot?

The fools behind Menzies and King should have been shot. We should have had Silvertails back there....real Manly fans.

Jono link said:
The fools behind Menzies and King should have been shot. We should have had Silvertails back there....real Manly fans.

No offense to any of them but yeah it was rather embarrassing they looked like sharks or parra supporters in Maroon and white

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6