I pay $500 a year as a season ticket holder and I'm sick of this crap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
sorry guys, I've had a gut full
we've had a disgusting disinterested attitude for mostly every game this year
I want to know why
we hardly ever play for 80 mins
why?
we have little to no attack and run sideways all the time
we make stupid dumb errors
Des continues to play Bailey - who is not first grade standard
I'll be back next year - but I want to see a massive attitude change from the kickoff in 2011
I expect to see a major turnaround in all areas

Well, I guess you can suck up the ' not so good times" and enjoy the great times all the more, eh mate?

BAZ, why don't you delete or at least lock one of the topics?

I dont think you will see much dispute today mate

Well you can pay $180 next year for a bench seat on the eastern 30 - 30 if you want to save money.

Tactical video session by opposition teams week in week out as follows;

1. As we see here,the manly attack will go one of two ways.Left or right.
Matai will be forced to run towards the side line.Do not attempt to tackle him early,simply let him run himself out of room.He will either pass or drop the shoulder and attempt to force a try.Defenders to support on the inside and use momentum to carry him over the side line,else pick up the lazy attempt by the winger in the inside.
2 Jamie Lyon will realise the whole backline movement plays rely on him alone to score points.Simply trail him with the inside shoulder and wait for the kick ahead or the change of direction with an angle running backrower or fullback.DO NOT PANIC.Nine out of attempts fail so be patient and play the man with the ball.

Pick up the forward runners in the order that they start the game.It will not change.Runs like clockwork fellas.

If you are headed towards scoring and need to beat the fullback,do not change direction,as he will move out of your way to avoid a collision.Easy fellas.

Now go out there and enjoy yourselves

Rambofan link said:
Tactical video session by opposition teams week in week out as follows;

1. As we see here,the manly attack will go one of two ways.Left or right.
Matai will be forced to run towards the side line.Do not attempt to tackle him early,simply let him run himself out of room.He will either pass or drop the shoulder and attempt to force a try.Defenders to support on the inside and use momentum to carry him over the side line,else pick up the lazy attempt by the winger in the inside.
2 Jamie Lyon will realise the whole backline movement plays rely on him alone to score points.Simply trail him with the inside shoulder and wait for the kick ahead or the change of direction with an angle running backrower or fullback.DO NOT PANIC.Nine out of attempts fail so be patient and play the man with the ball.

Pick up the forward runners in the order that they start the game.It will not change.Runs like clockwork fellas.

If you are headed towards scoring and need to beat the fullback,do not change direction,as he will move out of your way to avoid a collision.Easy fellas.

Now go out there and enjoy yourselves

Haha pretty spot on

Need to add both wingers will drop back 20 metres on the 3rd so spread it wide and make easy metres.

If you run past Lyon, Fifi will get caught on the wrong foot and fade away

Flog the sh*t out of a few of them in the off season...a few are just embarrassingly overweight...no names needed. Can someone get Jason King into a heavy duty squat programme as well?!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4