I stand to be corrected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rod

Rookie
Wow I believe we played better when gift was'nt on the park in the first few rounds. It seems that he is a few weeks away from an 80 minute man.
If fit, I believe that TRed should start with gift as an impact player. Also why are we only playing 16 players and not 17.

I also feel that our over reliance on Jamie Lyon is hurting us and because of this we look lost when we can't go to our much vaunted right edge.
At this rate we might get called bottom 8 bullies. We must fight back hard against the Storm otherwise we will be fighting to stay in the 8 and not putting the top 4 on notice.

Having said all this, I feel that we still got troops coming back and if we play to our full potential, we can be a force to be reckoned with. The above is my opinion and as I said before, I stand to be corrected on all these points.

rod said:
Wow I believe we played better when gift was'nt on the park in the first few rounds. It seems that he is a few weeks away from an 80 minute man.
If fit, I believe that TRed should start with gift as an impact player. Also why are we only playing 16 players and not 17.

I also feel that our over reliance on Jamie Lyon is hurting us and because of this we look lost when we can't go to our much vaunted right edge.
At this rate we might get called bottom 8 bullies. We must fight back hard against the Storm otherwise we will be fighting to stay in the 8 and not putting the top 4 on notice.

Having said all this, I feel that we still got troops coming back and if we play to our full potential, we can be a force to be reckoned with. The above is my opinion and as I said before, I stand to be corrected on all these points.

I agree that Gift is not setting the world on fire but he is not the reason we are struggling. I trust Tooves to get him back to his best. Patience people.

We're down on troops.....and important troops at that. It's like the Scumdogs without Kasiano, Hannibal and Inu.

We aren't going to be playing at 100% all year. I've said all year we have the side to win it and I haven't changed my mind. I'd rather have a period we we seem to be struggling now than in August and September.

Fair dinkum we are a fickle lot. Have a little faith. We will be there when the big games are being played and we will finish top 2 in my opinion.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8